chapter 5. "Unforgettable night #2"

Oh, so I fell asleep.. she hears knocking, the same as in her dream. "Come in." She says. It was Ningguang. Please don't let it happen.. not again.. "Hello Keqing, I'm just here to chat a lil bit." She said. "That's fine." She answered. "Well, how has it been going between you and Ganyu?" She asked. "Pretty decent, lately we've been very close to eachother, and became good friends." She answered, praying for dear life that Ningguang won't bring that topic. "Oh, friends only?~" Stop teasing me, please! If you weren't my boss, I would send you away right away. "Well, i do feel attraction to her.." She admitted. "Oh, and have you already tried flirting?" Ningguang asked. "Yes, I've did." She answered. Ningguang stood up and started walking away. "Confess then." And she left. Confess hmm.. i don't want to ruin our friendship now. Also when I asked her about it she immediately wanted to go.. meaning she's uncomfortable, hm? Or is it that she doesn't want to admit?..

Ganyu's pov:

Ningguang left Keqing's office and walked to Ganyu's. She walked in and sat down. "Oh, Hello Lady Ningguang." She said. "Okay, I've heard enough. I'm giving you a hint: attraction." She said to let Ganyu guess it on her own. Attraction hm.. wait, Lady Ningguang did told me she was hearing her out about me, so; attraction, attraction who? To me?.. "Earth to Ganyu, are you there?" Ningguang said. "Oh yeah, I was in deep thoughts." She answered a little embarrassed. "I'll leave you alone, it's time to think about it on your own." She said as she walked away. End of story, I'm confessing. But at work? I'll just wait for her to take her leave and text her.

Ganyu finished her work. She walked to Keqing's office, looking trough the small opening if she's still there, and she indeed was. She waited for her to take her leave, and after 45 minutes she left. She waited a few minutes and then grabbed her phone.

Ganyu
Hello Keqing, are you free tonight?

Keqing
Yes, I am. Why?

Ganyu
I wanted to discuss some things you, alone.

Keqing
That's fine. When?

Ganyu
Now?

Keqing
Sure, why not? See you.

She grabbed her stuff and left. "Oh, they grow up so fast." Ningguang said from her office. "Indeed, another glass?" Beidou asked. "Mhm, sure." Ningguang replied.

Well, here i am, standing infront of Keqing's house. I do am a little.. nervous.. but it has to be said. She rings the doorbell, and later the door opens. "Ah, hello Ganyu. Come in." And she walks in. "So, what have brought you here?" She asks. "Can we, uh.. sit down?.." Ganyu asks nervously. "Of course." They sit down on the couch. Ganyu takes a deep breath and struggles to speak. Another deep breath, and she begins to get the words out of her mouth. "Keqing, lately I've been falling for you, a lot!" She then covers her mouth and hides her face. Keqing's face turns red by those words. Fuck, fuck and fuck! There really is no turning back.. the room was filled with awkward silence. "Ganyu, look at me." Keqing says softly. Ganyu finally decided to look into the Yuheng's eyes. "I-i feel the same.." She said. Wait, really?.. "and actually, I've been feeling that for a very long time, i just didn't want to.. ruin our friendship.." Keqing says on a soft tone. Ganyu didn't say a word, she was too stunned. "W-woul- wai- r-really?.." She asks. "Mhm. And i would like to ask you this; would you like to me more than friends? Actually, would you like to be.. my girlfriend?" Keqing asks her. The only thing Ganyu could do was nod, nothing else, because she still couldn't believe it. Before Ganyu could do anything, a pair of soft lips touched hers. Keqing breaks the kiss, looking into her beautiful eyes, and kisses her again, but more passionately. Later, a tongue seems to be exploring Ganyu's mouth. She slowly lets hers touch the other. Later they both lay down on the couch, with Keqing on top, still kissing eachother. After a while, they started undressing eachother, until they were fully naked. Keqing starts kissing Ganyu's neck, leaving hiccups with hot kisses. Ganyu starts gasping softly.

It surely was an unforgettable night.

Not writing smut cz it will make my mental state worse at this point

Word count: 743