beginning

I decided to write more ganqing, because it's like a comfort ship to me :) I'm still writing "two of a kind" wich is an version when there 15-16, but this is more like in their early 20s. Now Ganyu likes Keqing instead of other way around. Also Beigguang ;). This are the characters ages and personalities:

Ganyu: she's 21 years old, she is very shy and its hard for her to communicate with strangers. She dreams every night about Keqing. Keqing often eats lunch with her and they hang out sometimes, like friends.

Keqing: she's 22 years old, she is confident and sometimes can be a bit moody. When her and Ganyu talk to strangers, Ganyu stutters and gets all red, Keqing talks to them so Ganyu doesn't have to. She likes hanging out with Ganyu after work and eat something at a restaurant with her.

Ningguang: she's 26 years old, she is Keqing and Ganyu's boss (in the story). She is also very confident and is actually very caring. She is dating Beidou (bc I said so). She knows that Ganyu likes Keqing. "I used to be like you when I was just friends with beidou" she says to Ganyu. Ganyu tries to escape ningguang with her "guess someone is in love~" but admitted it.

Beidou: shes 26 years old. Her personality is also related to Ningguang's. Ningguang also told her about Ganyu liking Keqing, and often talks to her about it. She actually comforts Ganyu and is sort of a friend to her. Ganyu often talks to her when she needs to clear her mind.

Also this story isn't very lore-related, so the things in the story aren't 100% true. I hope you enjoy this story! ;)

 I hope you enjoy this story! ;)