chapter 4!!!

Mekenna's POV

                                2 hours later.....

"Ahhh, our shifts are over. Time to hit the mall!!!" Emilee said enthusiastically.

My mom's friend owns a bookstore in the mall, so i would probably stop by to say hi while i was there.

 Emilee and I took off our aprons and headed out to the parking lot.

We hopped into my purple bug and drove off to the mall...

                                  Justin's POV

I finished unpacking and was searching through my closet for something to wear.

One side of my head was saying, " c'mon man, its not a date. " 

But the other side of my head was saying, " but you want to look nice at the same time! "

 UHHHH!!!!

I finally settled on some red skinny jeans, my purple supras, and a plain white tee.

 I grabbed my hoodie and glasses on my way out the door.

I hopped in my car and after a while i pulled up to Ryan and Chaz's house.

when we were all in the car, we headed off to the mall.

We finally found a parking space and we ran inside trying not to look like a famous popstar and his best friends...

                              Mekenna's POV

 We pulled up into the mall's parking lot when we decided to call our third BFF, Alexandria, to join us.

after all, together we were the 3 Divateers, ha ha we made that name up when we were 9.

she was on her way down when we stepped into the mall and heard the chaotic screaming!

Alexandria was suddenly right next to us with the same confused expression that we had.

the three of us were just standing there in awe when we looked at each other and shrugged and headed off to the book store.

then all of a sudden, we saw what all the screaming was about!

we were standing outside of the bookstore when we saw, Justin Bieber, Ryan Butler, and Chaz Somers, being chased by a mob of crazed fans!!!

 they were out of breath so i opened the doors of the book store and hurredly motioned them inside.

They saw us and bolted to the bookstore.

I shut and locked the door so no one else could get in.

All of a sudden the boys turned towards us...