The blossoms I saw at the guardian's temple

I am Blossom and I am not someone you would to spend time with but I want to share my experience as a reincarnation of a ... *Guardian Angel* who thought that making me disappear in this world would be a better thing for me but he didn't know that I was really not happy with the decision he made but the guardian angel only cared about my problems I wanted them to be solved so he helped with that and didn't involve with anything other than that. This is how I was a failed reincarnation with became a blasting success in the future.

I ran out the cafe even without paying as the woman inside the cafe was calling out for me.
I ran off to the temple I was raised in i  don't parents neither a person to care about me now. All my friends disappeared as soon as they knew I was pregnant with a baby . I accidentally got pregant due to a night out in a bar with my friends but no one knew that one that made pregnant was the popular guy at school who is now begging me to come back to him so that he can take care of both me and my child "I don't need you" is what I thought but no one stood by my side to solve so I ran off to the temple and prayed that all the problems in my life would dissappear then a blossom bloomed near the statue of the guardian angel and i was mesmerised by its beauty as i touched it and fainted after that I didn't know what happend or anything...
When I woke up I was clearly in...