6. 😀EUPHORIA🥰

JEON JUNGKOOK - THE SIN OF ENVY

This lifetime was turning out to be the one of the best I've ever lived. Everything just seemed to fall into place for me. Though I went through hardships at times, I wouldn't change a thing about my life. If anyone had told me that I would end up with a woman, who hasn't been with me in the past, as a soulmate, I'd tell them they're a liar. The beauty in front of me made my smile genuinely reach my eyes. I was curious about everything concerning her. We'd already surmised that she used nearly her entire spectrum of emotions. The only one we hadn't been privy to as of yet, was her anger. But we had our entire lives ahead of us for that.

The past lives I existed in were always different. I've lived in different places across time. But this has been my second time existing on Earth, like my other mates. It was strange that we ended up in the same place more than one. That had never happened. This span of time was proving to be fun. Last time, what I can remember, this world was in its medieval time period. This new technological age was almost terrifying. Being born before it all changed and watching it grow as the years flew by has been amazing. As we all know there hasn't always been internet, phones, computers and tablets. Everything was done by hand and on paper, or leaves. Ha! It's the same thing! The technology of this world was like no other. The advanced food that came along with it was also one of the best parts about this world. Ramen had to be one of my favorites to eat. Too much could be unhealthy, but I indulged in it more than I care to share.

There were plenty of other good attributes that this lifetime held for me. I had been reborn in a middle-class, working family. They were a loving family who supported me on my journey to stardom this time around. In past lives, I barely remember my parents or other relatives. Not that it was important anyway to me then because I always had my soulmates. But I actually cared for and loved my family. They are who, and what matters to me, the most in this life, hell in all of my lives.

I was living my dreams out as a singer, dancer, and model. Anything that I touched, figuratively, turned into gold. Hence my nickname, The Golden Maknae. I was pretty much great at everything. My competitive streak really reared it's ugly head in this life. I was always up for a challenge. Although, there were times when it was called for, there were fairly amount of times it was not. But I couldn't help it, it was in my DNA. It was what partially made me the Sin of Envy. There were even spurt moments when I was envious of my hyungs being born first. I quickly got over that.

There really wasn't anything that I hadn't accomplished in this life. I have money, love, millions of fans, great friends, who were also my soulmates and like brothers to me. Not many people knew we were soulmates. Outside of the seven of our family's, there were only a few people who knew. The first person who knew was our company's founder and CEO, Bang Si-Hyuk, who went by Bang PD-nim to most. I liked to tease him periodically and call him Papa Bang. Papa Bang was an adoptive name that our fandom, ARMY, had given him. Due to him scouting for idols, I rather quickly found my mates earlier on in our current lifetime. For that, we were forever grateful to him.

Of course, we all decided to let him in on our secret at the right time. He was also the only human being that knew. He was flustered at one point, but eventually accepted it. Our team work proved it. Papa Bang has had a front row seat to our madness from the beginning of our careers as BTS. His demeanor, warm soul, and business savvy ways is why we stuck with him. He was the only one who knew about our...expansive...life. Like anyone would, he had questions. We didn't give him the answers he wanted. It was against our self-given rules. Why dwell on the past when we live in the now? The future was only dictated by how we lived right now. The past was over and couldn't be changed. Once that was explained, he pretty much never asked questions again.