Chapter 5: Primarch VS Daemon PT 1

Talking: Heretics are such foul soil in our Garden, They'll have to be Extinguished immediately if it grows even worse.

Shouting: BOOM BOOM BAKUBAN

Bold: Protect The Primarch's Slaanesh is Mine to kill.

Mind/Thought: Outside action could destroy our treaty with the Eldar Resistance if we accidentally kill one of them.

Action: *Smirk*

______________________________________
Welcome back dear readers to the information page. This is where I'll happily detail some of the important information about Y/n

He is mostly referred to by the Traitor Primarch's as The Doggy Primarch.

Slaanesh happens to call Y/n the Perfect Husband to carry on her legacy...Khorne meanwhile has taken a liking to him.

The top of his head are Husky style ears that increase his sense of physical hearing.
______________________________________

General pov

They never expected for her and the Traitor Legion to arrive in front of them. Her blood red eyes stood in front of the Loyalist as the portal behind her shortly closed itself.

"Lemen....." Angron Angrily Muttered as She gave the Primarch's a death glare before revving up her duel Chain Axes.

Lemen bared her teeth showing how sharp and pointy they are toward Angron before pointing her sword at the woman "Angron....You have the nerve to be in front of us traitor!"

"I am no Traitor coward! Mother abandoned me she abandoned us!....It doesn't matter if you're here or not I am here for someone and taking them back from you" Angron snapped back at Lemen before walking towards the wreck

Sanguinius walked forward gaining the world eater's attention "Why are you after Y/n.....Not after what Mortarion and Magnus have done!"

"They will get their respected punishment in due time but as off now I'll be taking Y/n back with me whenever you like it or not" Angron Replied back before walking towards the Space-hulk.

A Rouge Bullet Landed in front of Angron as she covered her face before the initial Blast sent her back 3ft. Her eyes snapped at Manus who pointed a Bolter at which was aimed at her face.

"You will not touch or lay your hand on a single piece of him Angron you have to get through us first!" Manus Cried out holding a Bolter whose barrel was smoking.

Angron's two pupils sharply narrowed like a cat as she Sprinted in a mad pace to get in front of Manus as Everyone quickly pulled out their respected weapon.

More Warp like Portals appeared as Fulgrim, Perturabo, Konrad, Alpharius, Lorgar lastly Mortarion and Magnus exited through the Portal's.

______________________________________
Rogal Dorn Vs Alpharius/Omegon
______________________________________

Rogal Dorn face palmed "This just had to get even worse didn't it!" She spoke as she charged forward toward Alpharius who in turn Pulled out her spear from a Portal.

"It appears we're supposed to meet again Dear Sister Rogal. Now tell me.....Do you wish to suffer" Alpharius  spoke as the Primarch of the imperial Fist's Ran forward.

Alpharius dodged the few incoming Hammer swings delivered by Rogal who then faced her right hand and turned up her pain glove diel to "Torture Mode" Soon the Primarch of the Alpha legion received a Punch into her Armoured Abdomen making the Primarch lean over in pain.