10. First Vlog

Simon: We're rolling in three, two... one!

Eleanor: Hey, guys. We have our first Ask question. It is from cute_oatmeal_stories.

Jeanette: Hi, cute_oatmeal_stories!

Theodore: Hi!

Alvin: Brit, can you uh... can you read the question?

Brittany: You're already holding it. Why won't you just read it?

Alvin: Fine! I guess someone doesn't want to be part of the blog. Did you forget that -

Brittany: Alright! I'll read it!

Alvin: (gives a teasing wink to Brittany)

Brittany: Oh! This first one is for Simon!

Alvin: Wait! For... For him? Really?

Brittany: Quiet, Alvin, I'm reading!

Simon: What's the question?

Brittany: "Simon, what would you do if Jeanette got a higher score than you?"

Alvin: Oh, that was a tough one!

Theodore: Yeah, Simon always gets the highest score.

Brittany: Gee, I wonder what you will feel, Simon.

Simon: Well, it will be... it will be just fine.

Alvin: Are you sure about that?

Simon: Y- Yeah! Yeah, I'm sure.

Alvin: Remember the time when you thought that I am smarter than you, which I truly am?

Theodore: I remember that!

Alvin: Surely you will feel the same thing as that!

Simon: That's actually right, Alvin. You don't need to dig further.

Jeanette: Is that what you felt when I had the highest score in our Social Science exam last time in Midterm?

Simon: (sighs) Apparently, yes...

Jeanette: Simon, it doesn't really matter wheter you are the highest or the lowest. What matters is that you did your best.

Simon: That's what I keep on trying to tell myself. The problem is I somehow feel humiliated that maybe I didn't really do my best in that particular thing.

Theodore: You are perfect the way you are, Simon.

Brittany: Yeah! You don't need to be a perfectionist to make the people around you to love you!

Jeanette: (secretly bumped Alvin's shoulder)

Theodore: I didn't manage to win the pancake cooking challenge last time and I felt jealous for Eleanor. But then, I realized that it was okay. At least I enjoyed cooking!

Simon: (smiles) Thanks for the advice, guys.

Brittany: No problem!

Simon: I hope that I answered your question. (grins) Thank you for asking and I learned a lot today!

Eleanor: Goodbye!

Alvin: That's all for today! Please don't forget to subscribe to our channel and comment your new ask questions on the comment section down below.

All: Bye!