002

I get to class np and sit down.

Everyone gets in and the teacher says we are moving seats.

I almost shite myself.

As she's telling people where to go George and the other ones walk in "your late George" says mr hancock George looks up at miss handcok and alex says "sorry sir James fell and we had to drag him but he's like fine now" and they got sit down.

"Y/n and George go sit over here" oh shit did he really just say that?? I get up and go sit where he said and George says "I'm not sitting next to her she's from Birmingham and she smells of shit" I feel tears in I'm my eyes I get up and run into the toilet and cry from my blue orbs.

As I'm walking back I see Will oh shit I think to myself he walks up to me "have you been crying you look worst than normal" I punt in the arm "no I just haven't slept" i replayed I walk away but he grabs me and says "right see that George a fuckin hate him" I just look at him "he's a wee boot fuck him, am sorry for everything that we've said to you want to be mates I've got none after what happened" I look up at him cause in short and polite "umm sure! But what happened" I say back "Awh hes jsut a Dickhead" he says as we start walking.

It now lunch and turns out will is actually nice we ate lunch and he asked me if I whated to go park after school I said hpyeah cause I've got no pals.