Haircut | Fluffybird | ❤️🌺

Haircut

Fluffybird

Harry (Red guy) x Robin (Duck Guy)

❤️ - Romance

🌺 - Fluff

— — —

Wielding a toothbrush, Harry hissed and glared as his opponent. Tensions were currently high in the household, and they had been all morning. So high in fact, that now Harry and Robin were currently fighting to the death, or at least that's how Harry saw it.

Wielding a pair of scissors, Robin stood on the opposite side of the room, a mildly annoyed expression on his face. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his beak. Glancing back up at his boyfriend he took another step forward, to which he was met with more hissing and ungodly noises that could not be possibly be made by a red mop. Yet here we are.

"I promise I'll only cut a few inches okay?" Robin tried to make offers, hoping that eventually Harry would settle down. The main reason Robin wanted to cut Harry's hair was because it had grown to nearly his waist. He loved Harry and his long hair dearly, but having to dig through that long of hair sometimes to give him a proper kiss was a bit of a hassle and Robin had gotten fed up with it.

"No! You're not coming anywhere near me with those!" Harry yelled, making his escape into the living room. Surprisingly nimble, he climbed on top of the fireplace, standing on the mantle and glaring down at Robin, who had followed him in.

"If anything you've only further compromised yourself." Robin mumbled, only becoming more and more disgruntled. Eventually he let out a defeated sigh and tossed the scissors away, looking up at Harry and holding his arms out.

"Fine, I'll just do it some other time." Robin sighed, trying to look more defeated than he actually was.

Harry slowly got down, still suspicious of the green duck. Inching closer he looked him up and down, trying to figure out what he was up to. Robin leaned against him slightly, Harry smiling a little and letting his guard lower as he bent over to kiss Robin's forehead.

Alas, too soon. Out of nowhere, Robin grabbed a handful of red strands, and used his opportunity to drag Harry into the kitchen and plop him onto a chair. Poor Harry did his best to jab at Robin's side with his toothbrush, to no avail. Eventually the red one gave up, allowing himself to succumb to his fate.

He was set into one of the chairs at the kitchen table, Robin grabbing the kitchen scissors and standing in front of him. The shorter sighed, staring pitifully at his lover.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way, but this is necessary." He said, raising the scissors into the air. Harry squeezed his eyes shut.

Snip.

A few red strands of yarn fell to the floor.

Harry slowly opened his eyes, glancing at the few locks now laying on the floor, detached from his body. A small whimper escaped him.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. But it's for the best, you can't just let it grow all the way out. That would be irrational, and a pain to clean." Robin said, continuing to trim the hair. He made sure it was uniform, now stopping at roughly the middle do Harry's pecs. Once he was done cutting he decided to go to styling.

Robin had actually learned multiple ways of braiding hair from Harry, practicing on him. However today he felt like being basic, not wanting to overdo it too much. He made a large braid in the back, though kept some of the strands in front out to act as braids.

Now finished with the braiding, he grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him over to the mirror in the corner, smiling and showing him off.

"You look so handsome like that." He commented quietly. Harry seemed to blush a little, though it was hardly noticeable due to his very red appearance.

"Well I think you look handsome all the time, so it's hardly a fair competition." Harry said softly.

"Well of course I do, mustn't let myself be anything below fabulous~" He purred, spinning around flamboyantly to go pick up all the red hair. Harry merely rolled his eyes. He really did love that little green bastard.

— — —

Pretty short again, sorry :(

I was thinking maybe I could do one of these a day but I'm not sure I'd be able to keep that up. I do want to try though.

Anyways hope you enjoyed, and if there anything you want to see please make a suggestion :)