𝟎𝟎𝟎. chaos and birth

❝ 𝖨 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖣 𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 𝖠𝖢𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖠𝖭𝖸 𝖬𝖤 𝖣𝖴𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖸 𝖫𝖠𝖡𝖮𝖴𝖱

❝ 𝖨 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖣 𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 𝖠𝖢𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖠𝖭𝖸 𝖬𝖤 𝖣𝖴𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖸 𝖫𝖠𝖡𝖮𝖴𝖱. ❞

――――

ALICENT should have known and yet she did not. The Council nor her Lord Husband had bother to tell her, or was it they would rather not, it could be the fact that she was a heavily pregnant woman and they believed that it would cause her stress which was incredibly unhealthy for the babe. Or was it simply because she was born of a gender that the opposite thought of to be weak and only useful with childbirth and pleasure. Though right now she could not be bothered with all these possible reasons. Alicent was furious, absolutely in-raged. She was their Queen, their Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and the wife of their King.

When the King's health had started to show it's refusal of healthy condition, it was her who took charge, her that controlled Kingslanding and the rest. Alicent was good at looking after a Kingdom, the small folk loved her or at least liked her enough to not cause rebellions, the Council's feedback and comments were well and all but devastating. 

Everything was going well. Until the King had recovered enough to return back to his duties and as if it could get worse, he was destroying all her hard work. Everything that she had organised and changed was dismissed because as Viserys said 'It did not seem like it was making an impact or change to the kingdom.' when he knew very well it was. If Alicent was to be honest she was taken by the thought that he could be jealous that the woman he married and did not truly loved was doing better at ruling a kingdom than the very king himself. 

All the challenges she was to solve with the input of experienced voices (Not including Rhaenyra as any suggestion Rhaenyra had spoke of went unheard of the Council and Alicent) and the positive outcome she received when she successfully solved a problem which had made her content and proud of herself. With her father who expectantly was a professional in such activities as these but no longer by her side, she managed to rule such a large kingdom by herself. She managed to gain the small folks acceptance with a woman to rule over them and it gave her the ability to enjoy such moments as these (She only hoped that if Rhaenyra were to succeed, they would refuse. That they would demand for Alicent instead).