Chapter 1: The Start of Summer

A/n: All characters are age 18+.

Your POV

What do you think is normal or having the joy I would feel towards the symbol where it represents love? Was it how I just want to see the smile towards one with appearance, rich money, a better organization that is powerful, or the understanding of one's true feelings?

Sometimes it does matter on the outer shell that talks about status, wealth, and money. But, most importantly, the inside. They are called emotions based on their feelings. What are your or your partner's feelings? It is a mystery since you don't know the true nature of every person and towards your friends and people, you trust at first.

Me, I was back in high school. I had a crush on my childhood friend. She had happy feelings for me when we were together. However, she was changed since her feelings were only for the means of popularity. Popularity is a widespread sheet where everyone tends to acknowledge only the top chain. I was a common folk to her but I wasn't able to get in touch with her ever since when the jocks tend to talk with confidence since they are popular. I didn't confess to her at that time, so I held my feelings back because I was afraid. I felt betrayed and now, I have no one with me but living with the common stock instead.

I kept quiet, trying hard until I was done after graduation. It does feel that I am a ghost to the school. (At least I had help from my common friends and the teachers.)

Right now, I am still alone, managing my life for my future—the part where I wanted to live a life without the means of popularity and power. I do have a lot of extra money thanks to the bonus credit that I have been doing since I had more time after the extended relaxation. Honestly, I just thought of having to have my life quiet without everyone knowing if they were jealous. I think it's because of the hard work I've been putting through.

Me being silent while having to scavage the amount of money from the drift course through the school events and the achievement awards. So much major extra money from graduation since I was working hard on the high school tuition, what can I do?

...

 "Now, take your course for this lottery!"

"Huh?" On Sunday when I tend to have my free time after graduation, I was roaming freely over the city, buildings, and mail. My eyes glance, seeing the direction where the man speaks while mentioning the lottery. A group of people is staring while those who are willing to try to make their hands on the handle. Since I am free, I decided to take my eyes over to the lottery event.

(A/n: Plot Armor, activated...)

"Come on, if you have the sense of luck that makes you want to challenge this course!" The man announces the advertisement while seeing if anyone would like to try to spin the wheel. "Oh, we have a usual fun contestant!" The man comments while a family as a group participates while their son spins the revolution by the handle. The sound of the balls inside the wheel colliding with each other while one ball comes out. It is a blue ball. "Oh, we have a good rating for our beginner here. You have just won a blue prize!"

The family has a prize where they have won summer toys such as water guns, water shooters, pool noodle swords, pool beds, sets of floaties, snorkel, and goggles. So much for wanting a swim during the summer. Oh, and not just that...! They have an outdoor portable pool waiting for their summer! No kidding about that lottery.

That made me want to try since my decision to buy is just poor. However, it did cost money to try the lottery. I guess I have more money than standard if I want to shake the excess weight out of my life. That is after I have to wait in line for that...

Several minutes later...

"Well, a noob who likes to challenge himself if he has the potential of spinning this wheel! Will he test his might based on his wealth!?" The man challenges me to spin the wheel, having to show proof that I tend to be lucky by now. I take a breather first, then have my hand on the handle for a spin. After spinning the wheel, the aftermath came out. It is a platinum ball. "Oh, look at this! It's a platinum ball!"