Chapter 9.

[Author POV]

The two were slightly shocked, definitely not expecting to see one another.

Jimin introduced them, "Jiyun, this is my friend Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook, this is one of my dearest friends, Min Jiyun."

She pleaded to Jungkook with her eyes not to say anything and luckily he understood, playing it off perfectly.

"It's nice to meet you, Jiyun." He said as he bowed politely.

She returned the gesture as she spoke, "It's nice to meet you as well."

The air was silent for a moment until Taehyung yelled from the other room, "Jimin! Can you come in here and help me for a second, please!?"

Jimin sighed, hanging his head in annoyance, "I'm sorry to the both of you-"

He looked at the camera like he wanted to end the call, but Jungkook quickly intercepted, "It's okay, Hyung. Go help Tae and I'll talk with her for a bit until you've returned."

Jimin furrowed his eye brows, looking from Jungkook to Jiyun then back to Jungkook, "You sure?"

"Yeah totally. Now go before he starts bitchin' and yelling for you again."

The pair smiled to one another and Jimin dismissed himself as Jungkook traded seats to be in the camera angle. He watched as Jimin left the room and as soon as the door shut, he started to speak, "Hi babygirl. You miss me?"

He wiggled his eyebrows as she chuckled, "Don't get too cocky there, Jeon. There's still plenty of time for me to ditch your ass for another hot guy on that app."

He smirked at her, "Another hot guy, huh?"

She nodded as she sat back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Baby, I've been trying to be a gentleman with you but when you sass me like this I won't even lie, it's so hot."

And that shut her right up, causing him to bust out in laughter, "What's the matter, Jiyun? Cat got your tongue all of a sudden?"

Right as she was about to respond, the door flew open and in walked Jimin with Yoongi.

"Ahh look who finally decided to show up." Jungkook said as he stood up.

They smiled and bro hugged each other as Jiyun sat there watching the interactions. Yoongi finally caught a glimpse of the screen and realized she was on there, flopping down into the chair to talk with her, "Well well, if it isn't my little sister. Whatcha up to, Min Jiyun?"

"Well I was talking to Jimin before he was rude and left me."

From across the room, she heard Jimin yell out to her, "I'm so sorry! I had to help Taehyung and then Yoongi showed up. Please forgive me!"

She rolled her eyes as Yoongi and her both smiled, "Psh, she could never stay mad at you Jiminie and you know that."

"I know, she loves me."

As the interaction continued, slowly but surely all 3 of the guys were now in front of the camera. But no one, except for Jiyun, had noticed that Jungkook was suddenly acting strangely. She figured he was a bit jealous of the relationship between her and Jimin, but it was kind of fun to mess with him since he was being cocky earlier. It just so happened to be an added bonus that he didn't understand that Jimin had been in her and Yoongi's lives since they were all very young.

"Well, I'll let you 3 get back to Taehyung and your little hang out session. I have to go back to binge watching my show and laying on my couch doing absolutely nothing for the rest of the evening."