Chapter 20.

[Jiyun's POV]

He slowly pulled down my shorts and chuckled at the sight before him. "So wet for me already baby. You're such a good girl."

Woah. Wait a minute... did he just call me a good girl for being wet for him? Game changer, I officially have a praise kink.

He got down at the edge of the bed and with ease, grabbed my ankles and slid me towards him. He leaned over my body as he took off the rest of my clothes, leaving me completely naked in front of him.

His eyes wondered over every inch of my skin in awe. "God Jiyun, you're so perfect."

My heart swelled at his compliment. No one has ever said that to me during such an intimate moment before, especially when I was naked. I started rubbing my thighs together due to the pressure. I needed him to touch me and I don't know how much longer I can lay here patiently.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you." With that he kneeled down in front of me with his head staying between my legs.

He kissed and licked my skin from my knees all the way up to my inner thigh, making sure not to touch my throbbing woman hood. He did the same thing to the other side, but this time he caught me off guard when I felt his fingers slowly graze through my wetness.

I gasped due to the sudden action, but instantly melted into his touch as soon as he applied more pressure. He was teasing me and right when I was about to beg him for more, his mouth latched onto my swollen clit. "Mmm fuck."

This man was an expert with his mouth that's for damn sure. The way he was licking and sucking had me crumbling beneath him and I knew right then that it would take me no time to get my release. After a few minutes, he added one of his fingers and slowly started pumping as he was licking me. My hands immediately laced in the back of his hair and arched my back off the bed in pure ecstasy. "Oh baby, so g-good."

I was a moaning mess and the knot in my stomach slowly started to form once he added a second finger. That mixed with the crazy amount of pleasure he was giving with his mouth and the vulgar sounds that we're making are sending me over the edge. Then, right as I was about to hit my high... he stopped everything and slowly pulled away. I literally started whining from the lack of touch. "I was so damn close."

He chuckled as he began to take off the rest of his clothes.

"Why are you laughing at me?"

He began to pump himself as he looked at me with dark eyes. "I'm going to let you cum baby.. I just want you to do it all over my dick."

That shut me right up as he smirked. "Get on all fours for me Jiyun, I'm ready to feel you wrapped around me and I cannot wait any longer."

In record time I was on all fours in front of him as he lined his member up with my throbbing hole, rubbing the tip in my wetness. "Are you sure you want this?"

I nodded my head in response and that earned me a slap to my ass. I jerked forward but moaned out at the new sensation, no one has ever done that to me before.
"Use your words beautiful."

I bit my lip and answered him. "Yes, please just fuck me Jungkook. I need-"

I couldn't finish my sentence before he thrusted his length into me all at once, filling me up entirely. We both moaned and groaned and after he had given me time to adjust to his impressive size, he started moving in and out at a slow but steady pace.

I've never experienced pleasure like this during sex before.

I was in heaven and as he got faster, the sounds of our skin slapping together echoed even more throughout my room.

"Oh my god. You're s-so f-fucking tight." He threw his head back with his eyes closed, the pleasure consuming the both of us completely.

"F-faster baby. I'm already s-so close."

He pumped rougher and faster and by this point, my eyes were rolling back into my head. I tightened around him and the knot in my stomach was threatening to snap and rip through my body at anytime.

"Ahh, cum for me baby. Mmm c-cum all over my d-dick."

My orgasm hit like a damn truck and I nearly screamed out into the mattress. I was gripping the sheets so hard as he rode me through my high that my knuckles were literally turning white.

"I'm getting c-close."

The more he fucked into me, the more I felt my second orgasm building up. It felt so good that tears were piercing the corners of my eyes, threatening to fall. He continued to hit my spot perfectly over and over that once he finally got his release, I was having my second one. "Holy shit baby, such a good girl for me."

I couldn't even comprehend anything as I collapsed onto the bed, exhaustion taking over.

He hurried up and quickly cleaned up the mess between my legs with a warm wash cloth. Once we were finally clean, he tucked us into the bed, pulling me closer in his arms as he cuddled me.

_________________________________

A/N:

Okay so maybe not 3 parts of complete smut, but the aftercare and fluff is coming up in the next chapter.

I hope you all enjoyed it. Please tell me your thoughts and what you thought of their first time together!! ♥️♥️♥️