Chapter 15.

[Author's POV]

Jiyun had taken Hobi's offer and went to the studio early so she could talk with him before the actual meeting took place.

She made it there and he was standing outside the building waiting so he could walk her in.

"Hi. I'm so glad you could make it this morning, you look so pretty."

She blushed

She blushed. "Thank you. You look very handsome this morning as well."

He smiled at her compliment and without a word, motioned for her to go inside first

Once inside he spoke to her as they walked down the long hallway, "I wanted to warn you that plans have changed a bit today and one of the other singers that is on your brother's song is here. I didn't know all 3 of them would be here, but they will be. The original meeting is at 9:30, but he showed up earlier than the rest."

"Oh that's okay."

They stopped in front of a door before heading in.

"If we can and I'm not too busy today, I would like to take you out to eat sometime this afternoon."

.
.
.

[Jiyun's POV]

He opened the door right as I was about to answer and when I saw the familiar face that was already in the room staring back at us, I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Oh hey, I'm sorry we just barged in. I should have knocked first."

"No that's okay, I was escorted in here to wait for you and the rest of the guys-"

He stopped mid sentence and looked between both Hobi and myself, "You're here?"

"Jungkook?"

"Wait, you two know each other?"

We stood in silence as I looked at Jungkook then to the floor.

"We met each other at the recording session for the song, she had came along with Yoongi."

He walked over, standing right in front of me."It's nice to meet you again."

He reached his hand out for me to shake and I just stared at it for a second thinking about the audacity this man has right now.

Jungkook clearing his throat brought me back and I shook his hand, wishing that the earth would open up and swallow me whole so I didn't have to be here.

"It's nice that the two of you already know each other." Honi said as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Wait, I know it's not my business but how do you two know each other?" Jungkook asked as he motioned between Hobi and I.

I rolled my eyes subtly as Hobi happily answered his question, completely oblivious to the level of tension between us two.

"Well, I am actually getting to know her too. She's so wonderful." He flashed that beautiful smile at me as I returned it then redirected my eyes back to Jungkook who was already nonchalantly glaring at me with anger written all over him.

"Oh that's good." Jungkook said through his teeth.

"Yeah... well since you're here, shall we just go ahead and get started on some things before the others arrive? We can work on your parts and then if we get finished in time and see everything all together, you may be able to get out of here early."

"Yep, that sounds good."

Hobi winked at me and as Jungkook passed me to follow him, he side eyed me like I was in trouble.

Oh well, he will get over it. I mean this bullshit started because he couldn't tell me the truth from the beginning, so he has done this to himself.

Shortly after they had begun, my brother and Jin entered the room, walking straight over to me.

"Hey brat, how's the practice going so far?"

"It's been going good, but now that you all are here it will be much better."

They smiled at me then joined Hobi and Jungkook on the floor.

The practice lasted for a good 3-4 hours all together and I was honestly so damn tired that I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

"Okay, what do you say we call it a day for now? Your sister is falling asleep and you all look dead tired, we can just continue tomorrow morning?" Hobi suggested as they each looked at him.

"No I'm fine, I am so close to getting this choreo down and want to have plenty of time to fix any mistakes if need be." Yoongi said as he was out of breath.

"Me too. I will stay with Yoongi if you are staying Hobi." Jin said with a smile.

"Of course, I'm perfectly fine with that... but Jungkook since you basically know all of yours you can go ahead and go if you'd like."

He jumped straight up in a hurry, "Sweet, okay. Thank you Hyung for working with me today and boys, I'll see you guys in a few days."

They all said their goodbyes and as Jungkook was walking to the door with all his belongings, my brother shouted out to him, "Hey Kook, would you do me a huge favor, please?"

He turned around, answering Yoongi immediately. "Sure Hyung, what is it?"

"Could you please drive my sister back home for me? She is so sleepy and needs to go rest."

My eyes went huge as I sat there looking at all 3 men.

"Umm sure I can, come on Jiyun."

I continued to look around until Yoongi called out to me. "Jiyun, please just go with him. He will take you home so you can get some sleep."

"But-"

"He's right sunshine, you're exhausted and need to get home. Maybe I can come by your place later with some food and we can hang out for a bit." Hobi said with a smile.

I looked at Jungkook and could tell Hobi's comment and sweetness were affecting him. His jaw was so clenched that I thought it would break at any moment.

"Fine. I will see you all later." I grabbed my things and walked straight passed Jungkook, and without even sparing him a single look I hollered to him over my shoulder.. "Let's go Jeon, I'm sleepy."

With a roll of his eyes, he slung his bag over his shoulder following me out to his car, thinking of how he would get the answers out of me that he had so many questions to.

________________________________