Chapter 10: USJ part 1

Previously

"Soooo goood" said albedo as she passed out from the pleasure as stella finished dumping her cum inside her she placed her on the bed with the others and went on the as well "best birthday ever" said stella as she went to sleep with four of them clinging to her body.

Now

Stella woke as she felt pleasure on her lower half she looked down she saw shion and albedo sandwich her dick in between their breast as stella couldn't take the pleasure anymore and she came on their faces and chest and started to lick the cum off of each other as they finished they looked at stella and smiled "good morning stella-sama" said shion and albedo "good morning you two" said stella as saw shuna and shalltear still sleeping.

"Well shall we continue we're we left off" said albedo as little hearts in her eyes "As much as I would like to continue this we have work to do" said stella as she got out of bed with shion and albedo pouting at this but agreed and got out of bed and started to wake up shuna and shalltear.

After they all got changed and headed to the dining room as they were walking the four women had a glow to them as everyone thought the same thing "they got the D last night" as they made it to the dining room and sat down to eat their breakfast demiurge, souei walked in.

"Good morning stella-sama I hope you enjoyed yourself last night" said demiurge as stella coughed "yes it was a great night to say the least" said stella how was slightly blushing "stella-sama when you are finished eating I have some information about UA that would peak your interest" said souei as stella nodded in response.

After they were done eating stella, albedo and shion went to the throne room with souei waiting there. Stella then sat on her throne with shion on her left and albedo on her right "alright souei what do you have" said albedo "one of my body doubles saw someone break into UA yesterday using some sort of decay quirk and some reporters got in causing a distraction" said souei "you call this important information you have wasting stella-sama's time" said albedo to which stella raised her hand causing her to stop "did your body double follow him" asked stella "yes the person was looking at where the students and almight will be for some sort of trip" said souei "what is the name of the place souei asked shion "from what my body double saw it was called USJ they are supposed to be there right now" said souei.

Stella then summoned a mirror and found USJ she then uses a spell to see inside of the building. She saw the students enter the building and a black portal appeared and a guy with blue hair with hands all over his upper body out along with a large number of villains and some sort of bird creature with scars all over its body.

 She saw the students enter the building and a black portal appeared and a guy with blue hair with hands all over his upper body out along with a large number of villains and some sort of bird creature with scars all over its body

Stella decided to watch and what would accrue she then moved the mirror in front of her and made it bigger so that her subordinates could also see "let's see how long they last" said stella as albedo, shion, souei watched

After a couple of minutes had gone by the heros were losing "this is just pitiful they scurry around like insects" said albedo. Stella then saw Aizawa getting beat down by bird creature and she got angry "albedo, shion, souei" said stella "yes stella-sama" responded the three "gather who is available we are going to USJ" said stella "excuse me stella-sama but are we going to help them" said shion "I am only interested in saving my uncle and this is a good opportunity get subjects don't agree" said stella as she made a gate.

Meanwhile at USJ

"Crap this thing is too strong like almight my quirk isn't working" said aizawa as the bird creature was holding his head down. (I am so sorry stella, inko forgive me) thought aizawa. Just then a portal appears in the middle of USJ causing everyone to stop what they were doing then Cocytus, demiurge, shalltear, albedo, shion, shuna, souei and stella came out of the portal. "Kurogiri who are they" said shigaraki "I don't know" said Kurogiri.

"Who the fuck are you" asked shigaraki "souei you and your group know what to do" said stella as souei and his group went to do there assignment "are you deaf or something I am talking to you" said shigaraki. Stella then went straight towards the nomu kicking it away from aizawa and crashing on the other side of USJ. Stella then gave aizawa a potion healing all his injuries "sorry about this uncle" said stella as she kicked aizawa to where the rest of the students were.

"You crayon looking piece of shit answer me when I am talking to you" yelled shigaraki "oh so you were the one making all that racket I thought it was a mosquito" said stella as shigaraki was now angry "nomu kill her" said shigaraki as nomu emerged from where it crashed and went straight for stella as it reared its arm back ready to punch stella in the head only for to be blocked by Cocytus with one hand.

"How dare you try to lay a hand on stella-sama" said Cocytus as he head budded the nomu causing it to back off a bit. "Cocytus capture that nomu or whatever it's called I wish to conduct experiments on it" said stella "as you wish stella-sama" said Cocytus quickly bowed to stella before turning in the direction of the nomu "you should be honored that stella-sama has taken an interest in you, since you fight with no weapons and fight with both fists I will do the same" said Cocytus as he planted his halberd to the ground "come at me entertain stella-sama" said Cocytus "nomu kill this thing" said shigaraki as nomu charged at Cocytus.

 "Cocytus capture that nomu or whatever it's called I wish to conduct experiments on it" said stella "as you wish stella-sama" said Cocytus quickly bowed to stella before turning in the direction of the nomu "you should be honored that stella-sama...