Chapter 4: Waking up

Previously

"Alright and with that good night" said stella as she passes out on her throne and nearly fell out only for luna to catch her "I will take stella-sama to bed" said Luna as she carried stella to her chambers laying her on her bed and grabbed the blanket with her teeth and covered her and went to stella's shadow.

The world was unaware of the danger that was soon to unfold.

Now

As luna was taking stella to her chambers the others were talking among themselves "I see why Ainz and rimuru-sama chose her to be their successor she immediately knew what we needed and set units that best suited for the task" said benimaru "I agree her power is truly incredible" said demiurge "we should assign one of the maids to take care of stella-sama until she's wakes up" said benimaru "that won't be necessary I'll do it after all it's a wife's duty to take care of her wife" said Albedo as then three auras burst into the room "who decided that" said shalltear, shion, and shuna "well it obvious it's me who else is would it be" said Albedo as her aura increased as well and all four of their auras were shaking the entire throne room. "Alright that's enough we don't want to disturb stella-sama's" said demiurge as the four of them calmed down "your right we should focus on our task she has given us but the four of us shall discus about other topic later" said Albedo looking at shalltear, shion, and shuna. Then they all left the throne room to fullfill their tasks.

Time has passed and stella woke up from her slumber "ahhhh I needed that nap" said stella as she stretched her arms up gets out of her king size bed and looked at her room. "so it wasn't a dream after all" said stella with a smile on her face.

Then she heard the door open and turned around to see one of the pleiades in her room kneeling "I am glad that you have finally awaken stella-sama" said narberal with a faint blush on her face seeing with a sports bra showing off her muscles

Then she heard the door open and turned around to see one of the pleiades in her room kneeling "I am glad that you have finally awaken stella-sama" said narberal with a faint blush on her face seeing with a sports bra showing off her muscles. "Oh good narberal gamma how have you been" asked stella

"I am doing fine stella-sama would you like to eat breakfast here or in dinning room" asked narberal as stella's stomach growled "hehe I will eat in the dining room and if it's not to much trouble have everyone meet me there if you would" said ste...

"I am doing fine stella-sama would you like to eat breakfast here or in dinning room" asked narberal as stella's stomach growled "hehe I will eat in the dining room and if it's not to much trouble have everyone meet me there if you would" said stella as narberal stood up "at once stella-sama excuse me" said Narberal as she left the room. "Guess I better get dressed" said stella as she is now in a nice outfit and some earrings.