Chapter 19: New Allies Gained

Previously

When she entered the alleyway she saw a teenage girl about her age dead on the floor and another person covered in blood when the other person saw stella they went and charge at her which she evaded "I guess I have to play with you" said stella as she removed her disguise and charge at the person as they fought.

Now

After the fight stella returned to the throne room "well that was an interesting evening" said stella as her subordinates were waiting for her "stella-sama are you alright" asked rigurd "yes I am alright I am better than alright" said stella as she sat on her throne "what do you mean stella" asked shalltear "I have placed a mole within the league of villains" said stella "amazing as expected of stella-sama" said demiurge.

"May we know who this mole is so we don't kill the person by accident?" asked Mare "of course you can come in now" said stella as a person opened the doors to the throne room? "say hello to our mole?" said stella with a smile "it's a pleasure to be working with you all? said the person. "Now then demiurge , albedo please make sure our associate here is well informed about our situation I have somewhere else to be" said stella " yes ma'am" they said as they bowed and stella teleported away.

Somewhere in Musutafu

Iida was on his way back home from visiting his sister in the hospital "curse you stain just you wait I am going to bring you down" said Iida in frustration "I can help you with that" said a voice as Iida turned around and saw stella "it's you" said Iida as he got in a fighting stance while stella put her hands up.

"I didn't come to fight I just wanted to talk" said stella as Iida just glares at her "yeah talk about what your surrendering" said Iida "no I just came here to offer you a deal" said stella "sorry not interested in what you have to say I am taking you in" said Iida as was getting his phone out and about to call for heroes. "Alright but know that I can help your sister welked again" said stella as Iida stopped and looked at her.

"W-what did you say" asked Iida "I said I can make your sister walk again and be a hero again" said stella "t-that's not possible the doctors said that she can't walk again" said Iida looking at stella "see that is the difference between me and the feast I make the impossible possible Iida" said stella as Iida looking at her.

"I see your still skeptical I don't blame you" said stella "tell me if you want to help why did you kill all those people" said Iida as stella looked at the sky "let's discuss this somewhere else" said stella as they teleported onto a roof and placed a barrier around them. "What do you think the society you live Iida I want your opinion" said stella "what does that have to do with what I asked Iida "just humor me" said stella as she looked at the people below.

"I believe that society is a bit chaotic more villains are appearing" said Iida "what do you think is causing it" asked stella "it is probably due to people misusing their power" said Iida "oh Iida how wrong you are" said stella "what do you mean" asked Iida "tell me have you ever mocked, bullied or been beaten for having the power you are born with" asked stella "no" replied Iida as he looked shocked by the question.

"Well I have and so have others just because we were either powerless or have so-called villainous quirk" said stella as Iida was listening "you probably think I am making this up well how about you experience it for yourself" said stella as she put her hand on Iida's face and his eyes turned white after a few minutes stella let go of Iida's face and Iida drops to the floor and vomits from what he saw and then looked at stella.

"What you saw were my memories of what I and others had to go through because of society we live in" said stella as she showed Iida her scars "how could people just do that how are they to decide a person's worth" said Iida as stella offered him her hand Iida took it and stand back up.

"Now I know why you killed them" said Iida as he looked at the floor "the reason I killed them is that they had no place in my Empire" said stella which surprised Iida "what" asked Iida "let me show you the world I will create" said stella as she summoned the mirror and showed Iida her Empire and saw everyone smiling and enjoying life. He saw kids with different quirks getting along.

"The people you are seeing are the villains from UJS I gave them what society did not" said stella "what was it" asked Iida "I treated them as people" replied stella as the mirror disappeared. "So what do you say Iida do we have a deal" asked stella as she extended her hand Iida was thinking about the matter but after seeing other cruelty and unjust of society and UA could let such people inside Iida now with a determined look walked towards stella as shook her head "deal" asked Iida.

Stella only smiled "good then let us go to your sister then" said stella as she teleported to the hospital where Iida's sister was she then put her to sleep as stella was using healing magic on her. After a few minutes she was done "Is it done" asked Iida as stella nodded as she teleported them out of the hospital and back onto the roof.

"Thank you truly" said Iida as he bowed "I was just keeping my end of the bargain also I will help you take down stain" said stella as Iida nodded "wait you wanted me to do something" said Iida. "There are two things I want you to do" said stella "what are they" asked Iida "I want you to gather information on your classmates for me and to help me find more people for my cause" said stella "I will not fail you" said Iida as stella teleported back to her Empire "how am I going to get down from here" said Iida as he still on the roof.

 "There are two things I want you to do" said stella "what are they" asked Iida "I want you to gather information on your classmates for me and to help me find more people for my cause" said stella "I will not fail you" said Iida as stella telepor...