Chapter 24: Hero Killer Stain

Previously

"Yes I would love to and can you guys tell me about your babies" said mei as the three were confused by what she said. "What do you mean by babies" asked stella "oh it's what I call my inventions since I am given life" said mei "aah" all three of them replied "so mei what say would you like to join my empire" asked stella as mei turned to her instantly and bowed "yes I would be more than delighted to join your empire" said mei.

Now

"Glad to hear it welcome to my empire mei" said stella as mei stood up "now come along we have so much to discuss" said stella as they left. As they were making their way back to the castle mei saw a kid who looked like he could be Aizawa's son talking to a man wearing an orange business suit with a metal spiky tail.

"I wasn't the only one you were looking for to join your empire was I" said mei as stella stopped walking and turned to see mei looking at shinso "that is correct we saw many with potential including you two soon they will join as well it only a m...

"I wasn't the only one you were looking for to join your empire was I" said mei as stella stopped walking and turned to see mei looking at shinso "that is correct we saw many with potential including you two soon they will join as well it only a matter of time" said stella.

"So how did you get him to join" asked mei "I just told him the truth and his quirk is capable of that's all" said stella as they then made their way back. They then arrived back where they were "I have another question" said mei "what is your question" asked stella "do you want me to go back UA when the internship is over or do you want me to stay" asked mei as then stella had her hand resting on her chin.

After a few minutes stella looked at mei "tell me mei how good is your acting" asked stella as mei looked at her a bit confused "I guess it's average why" said mei "I have something in mind" said stella with a smile as she explained the idea in mind.

Just as she was done explaining her idea there was a knock at the door "you may enter" said stella as demiurge and shinso entered the room "pardon the interruption stella-sama" said demiurge as he bowed "don't worry about it how can I help you" said stella as shinso came forward "I just came to inform you that I am being transferred to class 1-b soon and if you had any orders for me" said shinso "oh that is interesting I guess I was not the only one who noticed the value of your quirk" said stella "since I want you to do what Iida is doing see if you can find more people to join discreetly of course"said stella as shinso bowed "yes mam I understand" said shinso.

Just then souei appeared in front of them causing mei and shinso to jump back a bit "apologies I didn't mean to startle you" said souei "it's alright" said mei and shinso "since you're here I can assume you found stain" said stella "yes it is as you said stella-sama" said souei "good I will come along on this trip" said stella as she was getting up from the sofa "there is no need for you to go stella-sama I will take care of it" said souei "I agree this stain is not worthy of your precious time" said demiurge "I made a promise to Iida and I intend to keep it so that is why and that's is final demiurge continue training shinso and have the others prepare a room for mei" said stella "it will be done stella-sama" said demiurge.

Stella then teleported to where souei real body was "so where is he" asked stella "he currently fighting Iida, bitch izumi and shoto they are barely able to dodge his attacks what are your orders" said souei "let's just see what happens for the time being I want to know what his quirk can do" said stella as they watched the fight unfold.

As they were fighting stella noticed that every time stain tried to lick one of their blood they would attack "I see so that is how his quirk works souei" said stella as souei looked at her "I guess you know his quirks abilities as well" said stella as souei nodded as they watched the rest of the fight.

Just as izumi and Iida were about to hit stain he threw a knife at Iida which caused him to shield his face stain used Iida as a platform to avoid Izumi's punch stain then grabbed her head and through her at Iida which caused them to crash into the ground stain then started to head towards shoto by jumping from wall to wall avoiding his attack stain then closed the distance then roundhouse kick shoto in the face knocking him out.

"Alright souei your up to teach him what it means to be a real ninja" said stella "yes stella-sama" said souei as he went to fight stain. Meanwhile stain got his sword out "you fakes weren't that bad but now it is time for you all to die" said stain as he was about stab Iida just then stain moved out of the way as a kunai embedded itself where stain stood.

"You have sharp skills if you can dodge that" said souei as stain turned to him "who are you another fake" asked stain as he got in a fighting stance "you may call me souei for in the name of stella-sama I will be your last opponent you will ever face" said souei as he unsheathed his swords and pointed one of them at stain "is that so well let's see if you can back that up" said stain as they both prepared to strike at each other as a drop of water then drop from a pipe fell to the ground and there battle began.