ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: Pink Matter - Frank Ocean┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓"Sensei replied, "What is your woman?Is she just a container for the child?"That soft pink matterCotton candy, Majin Buu, oh, oh, ohClose my eyes and fall into you, you, you"┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"Sensei replied, "What is your woman?
Is she just a container for the child?"
That soft pink matter
Cotton candy, Majin Buu, oh, oh, oh
Close my eyes and fall into you, you, you"
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
0:32 ────────── 4:29
II

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Four months after meeting Sirius, 7th year is over, and it's finally summer. She's free - free from school, from the routine of having to haul herself out of bed every morning, well at least for a few weeks before she starts her Healer training, and with a brand new presence in her life, she's sure this is going to be the best summer ever.

Luckily for her, she has an uncle who lives out on the coast and owns a beach house, a beach house that is conveniently going to be empty for two weeks while he goes over to America for a business trip. So, what better way to kick off the summer than to take Sirius on an adventure of her own?

It'd taken convincing, of course. Sirius doesn't take the responsibilities of being in the Order lightly. But once Dumbledore had caught wind of her beggings, he'd intervened and jumped in with an order for Sirius to 'go and live your life while he still can during these trying times,' so much to her happiness and surprise, she finds herself settling into the airplane seat in mid-June, Sirius right beside her.

"Um, Maddie," he begins, nervously fiddling with the metal clip of his seatbelt. She glances over, stilling when she notices the nerves wobbling over his face.

"What's up?" She asks, reaching out instinctively to take his hand. Her fingers rub comforting patterns over the back of his palm as he hums, face screwed up.

"I've, uh, I've never been on an actual airplane before?" He squeaks. Then he clears his throat, his voice deepening considerably as a dark blush tickles his cheeks. "I mean, I know I've flown on a broomstick, but they're completely different, and I guess I'm just nervous because we don't have our wands near us so, like what if something bad happens?"

She takes a moment to let his concerns sink in, a part of her heart aching for the nervous boy. They've bonded now, so every time he feels any kind of negative emotion, it's almost as if she can feel parts of it too.