Chapter One- A possible job.

-3rd Person POV-

 Tommy wakes up after a nice dream, just to hear Tubbo and Ranboo bickering in the next room. he could care less but he couldn't help himself but listen in on them when he heard say the word 'hero' and something about Tommy's job. 'Oh yeah, that job I have to do it start sometime this week doesn't it?' he thought. 'But what does that have to do with the heroes?', he also wondered.

-Tubbo and Ranboo POV-

"Tubbo you should've told Tommy about what the job was for! he won't be happy when he finds out it has something with the heroes." Ranboo loudly whispered.

"It'll be fine, boo, we need the money. it pays 400 every 1hr! Think of it we won't have to worry about money if he does this." Tubbo replied in the same tone as him.

All of a sudden, they hear the opening of a door handle, they saw Tommy was awake.

"Hey toms!" Tubbo said

"Don't 'hey Toms' me, what does heroes have to do with my job, you two." he hissed back, half asleep.

"You don't really have the job yet..." Ranboo mumbled to himself

"C'mon tell me, what is this job even about?" Tommy said.

They both sighed and then Tubbo blurted out- "It's a job interview about being an assistant for the sbi."

silence filled the room for a while until tommy shouted out-

"WHAT? TUBBO, YOU REALISE-" He was cut off by Tubbo,

"Yes, I know what you're going to say, but won't getting this job be less suspicious of you being a vigilante, I mean why would a vigilante work for the heroes, right?"

"And we need the money Tommy they pay a lot each hour, think about it we won't have to worry about are rent or affording food." Ranboo said. 

"Yeah, yeah okay..." Tommy mumbled back to the two of them before shouting, "But if I get caught, I'm blaming it on you two!"

"Fair enough." Ranboo said

"When even is the job interview?" Tommy spoke

"Er... Tomorrow?" Tubbo replied with a nervous tone. 

"What am i supposed to do with my wing though, if they see them, no if anyone sees them, they'll instantly recognise me as Theseus!" Tommy frustratedly said.

"Chill Tommy, you can just hide them, right?" Ranboo advised.

Tommy sighed and walked into 'his' small, untidy room. Thoughts flooded his head about what he'd do if he had got the job, he knew he had to at least try to get the position, or they would be homeless in no time. He had to make up for everything the two had done for him. 

-----------a while later-----------   

Tommy had decided to go to Niki's Bakery to get some food, since it was quite cheap there, and he had friends that worked there. he liked volunteering when they needed help on busy days. he would get payed just not a lot, but he still liked to do it otherwise.

There was quite a line in Niki's bakery and only Niki and Skeppy were in so that was a problem. All of a sudden Niki pulled Tommy aside and said,

"Hey sorry but do you mind helping us? There's only two of us here and a big cue of people. It'll help a lot!" 

"Sure, I love helping!" tommy replied half-heartedly since he honestly doesn't like helping people unless its Niki or Tubbo and Ranboo.

He went to the backroom and put on the uniform and then quickly attended to the cue of people with Skeppy. it took quite a while until they finally got to the last person.