chapter 12- I'm in Danger.

Okay, I have lost track of what day it is in this fic, so let's just say it's Friday the 16th of January because, in the earlier chapters, I said it was winter, and yeah.

The next day (Friday) 

--

BEEP BEEP BEEP

oh my god my alarm clock- wait!

MY ALARM CLOCK

I bolted out of bed wincing in the process, it was half eleven, shit, I'm gonna be late! 

I rushed to get dressed with aching limbs, from last night's fight with Siren. I glanced in the mirror- my jumper was creased, I had bags under my eyes and bruises were forming on my neck and nose. I touched them and god they hurt. I don't have anything to hide them.

I need to think of an excuse otherwise people would question them. errr- 

 I was mugged last night. 

perfect.

I rushed out of my room and Tubbo and Ranboo were already up.

"Hey Tommy" They both greeted.

"Hey guys, I'm in a rush, so I'll see you later, bye!" I blurted out, leaving before they could reply.

it was chucking it down outside again, I was wearing a jumper without a hood. My God, Can this day get any worse? Who knows.

it was a busy morning, traffic was everywhere. You could only hear beeping- people shouting from cars and the rain. 

---

I arrived at the hero tower.

Did I ever mention how huge the hero tower was? it was massive, basically a skyscraper. there were lots of floors and all the rooms were massive. 

Anyway- let's just head in.

as I walked I was greeted by the warmth of the building. I casually walked up to Hannah to say hi but before I could she quickly asked,

"My God Tommy- you look like shit, are you okay!?" of course she asks me that question.

"Yeah, just trouble sleeping is all." I then answered. It wasn't quite a lie, I had barely slept.

"What about those bruises, they look bad." she then gave me a worried glance.

"I just got mugged last night, I'm alright now though!" I said reassuring her. She shook her head,

"Be more careful and make sure you get loads of rest tonight- you look like you need it." she then commented.

"Will do," I replied. No, I won't.

"Could you take this up to Siren for me, Tommy?" she nicely asked, holding a coffee out for me to grab.

"Sure, I don't see why not." I then grabbed the coffee she held out.

"Heads up, Siren is gonna freak when he sees the state your in." 

"Aha thanks" Then I walked to the elevator.

--

I walked up and knocked on his office door- wait, he's gonna question my state like Hannah said he would. 

too late now- I thought as he opened the door with a welcoming smile.

"Hey, Tommy, w-" he stops mid-way through his sentence. He scanned over my appearance. His eyes landed on my neck and my nose.

"Tommy are you alright?!" he squealed. worry taking over his face. worry?

"I'm fi-" I flinched violently as he grabbed my shoulder and inspected me, probably for more injuries.