Chapter 8- Comfort.

The next day

-

I woke up, feeling horrid already. I got dressed and left my room, just to find Tubbo on the sofa, staring at me.

"Tubbo- i-" listen to me please Tubbo.

"Dont want to hear it. Just go already." He said, voice stern.

Now I felt even more worse.

I left the apartment, heading to niki's bakery. Puffy said she could meet me here today.

The event that happened yesterday kept flashing throuh my mid. I tugged at my hair to try focus on something different than that.

It was only now that I had realised, my eyes were watering. God I'm so soft.

I kept walking until I reached the bakery. I entered hearing the usual ding. Wilbur was there and so was bad. They stared at me looking concerned.

"Toms?" Wilbur asked.

I didn't reply,  I just ran past the into the staff room, hoping puffy would be there.

And she was.

"Hey Tommy!" She greeted. I just ran up to her and hugged her.

"Whats wrong, baby bird?" She asked. She hadn't called me that in ages.

"I-i" I stuttered. She pulled me closer (Hugging!!!!)

I just gave in, tears streamed down my face.

"Toms?!" Both niki and puffy said.

"M-e and T-ubbo g-got into an argument.." I said letting out sobs.

My mind was clouded, it kept reminding me of it. I hate it when tubbo gets mad at me, it is always my fault too.

"Oh toms," she replied. I noticed Wilbur and bad enter the room.

"Im sure you'll resolve it, you always do" she said trying to cheer me up. 

It did the opposite, 

"H-he hates me Puffy!" I yelled into her shoulder, crying more and more, my breathing quickening. I was having a panic attack 

"It's okay, it's gonna a be okay, just follow my breathing Tommy." She said and I obliged, trying to copy her breathing.

I calmed down and she hugged me again and asked,

"What happened?"I couldn't say ranboo was injured.

" R -ranboo, he- he was hurt and h-hes ill."  I said letting out a sob again.

"I watched him get hurt, puffy! I didn't do anything!.." I told her.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault-"

"But it i-"

"Ah ah ah, no it wasn't" she said shushing me.

I was really sleepy. I think maybe i could just rest my eyes...

-

I woke up,  and I was on the sofa at the bakery staff room.  I had fallen asleep after a pathetic panic attack.

I slowly got up from the sofa, stretching.

I put on the uniform as I decided I'd help out. I headed out of the staff room and went to the counter where Wilbur was. He looked at me,

"Are you feeling better, Toms?"

"Yeah i guess.." I said giving him a fame smile. He nodded and then served a customer.