Visit From Your Friendly Neighborhood Lunar Sky Dragon - Selen w Mumei (1/2)

~I absolutely never would have thought Selen and Mumei knew each other. Other than their shared saltiness/gaslighting skills they were two people I absolutely never expected to know each other before their careers. The world of Vtubing is a small place.~

————————————————————

   Nanashi Mumei was a night owl. In the very depths of the night she could be found running through acres of land giggling about, or perhaps she'd be soaring through the sky silently hunting for prey.

   Other nights she could be found walking beside a large white furred creature with a scaled tail as well as knife like claws, blood red eyes, and razor like teeth dripping with a mysterious red substance.

   Besides the beast would be a brunette female standing at 156cm, her long brown hair pulled into a ponytail yet still managing to reach past her knees. Two feathers would be found planted firmly in the sea of hair as well as black and white streaks that could be found at her bangs. The brunette had golden-brown eyes that seemed to stare into the soul of whatever poor victim she set her eyes on. She was Nanashi Mumei. And this was one of those nights.

   The chilly November wind teased the owls skin with threats of the incoming Winter season.

   The partially gloved fingers of the owl tightened around the leather handle of a chain leash. The clinking of said chains being added to the symphony of her foot lightly tapping against the cold cement ground as well as loud whimpering, her creatures scraping claws and low growls could be heard from the thing as it gnawed vigorously at the gift it's master given it, a human arm.

   "Good girl Animal. Good girl." The soft whisper of a brunette spoke fondly, the only response she was given was a affectionate growl.

   Beside the pair was a whimpering man clutching at where his arm previously had been. The area was soon filled with the stench of blood and alcohol as the man fearfully attempted to crawl away with his singular arm, blood continuing to gush as he moved.

   The brunette didn't move from her spot next to her creature, instead choosing to smile at his attempt.

   "Why do you run? I thought you wanted to play with me." The woman mocked, "You promised we'd have fun!" She pouted, her eyes suddenly lost its playfulness and narrowed dangerously, "Unless you lied to me. I don't like when others lie to me you know."

   Chills ran up the mans spine as he shook uncontrollably, "NO! NO! MONSTER!" He cried, "YOU CRAZY BITCH!" He exclaimed.

Mumei's eyes narrowed at the man, she unsheathed her dagger slowly before dropping her creatures leash. As the man continued to crawl he could hear every threatening step she took as she got closer and closer he once again began shaking.

   "PLEASE! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! LET ME GO, YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN PLEASE!" He pleaded.

   The man let's out a scream of horror as he feels the girls hand grab a handful of his hair and pull it back. The mans face was red from his effort, his eyes swollen with tears and nose running with snot. Yet as she pulled he was forced to stare into her horrifying glowing eyes.

   "Mmm. The moment you chose to try and trick me was the moment that was decided." Mumei hissed angrily, before yet another smile spread across her face. "Then again, you never would have been able to accomplish such a goal. I guess today was your unlucky day."

   The man felt dread. The eyes of the seemingly innocent woman he had lured only hours ago into his trap was gone. Replaced with a sinister demon whose smile continued to mock him throughout his torture.