Chapter No # 5

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all?
Do Read, Vote & Comment
Thank You

******

Chapter No # 5

In Devgarh Palace, Mumbai
In DS's Office
Straightly coming from Rajasthan, as soon as Car stopped at the Entrance gate of Mumbai Palace, DS asked Her to meet Her in Her Office and now here She is.

Sitting on the Stool, fisting Her hands.

Manyata: DS aap ne aise kyun bola. Is everything alright?

(DS's sharp hawk eyes didn't missed Her Grand daughter is disturbed regarding something. Yesterday in Meeting too, She did notice something was off with Her but let it go thinking it to be it would be okay afterwards. But seeing Her more disturbed in Car, She grew Tensed. Now making Her seat in front of Her, She replied to Her Question.)

DS: Yeh toh Aap btayaingi Manyata baat kya hai. Kal se Hum apko notice karhe hain aap kuch pareshan hain. Aur jhoot toh kahayega bhi nahi Aap Humse kyuke Hum apko bht Ache se jante hain. Kya Uday se jagra hua hai apka ya Jay ne kuch kaha hai? Btaye Manyata.

(Hearing Her thoughts She was shocked but didn't know what to say when She herself is confused. It wouldn't be appropriate to share what Moments She shared with Uday last night to Her.)

Manyata: Kuch nahi Daadi Sahab bas Humare Sar main bht dard horha hai kal Subha se Coronation Ceremony keg bad se. Humne socha hai keh Hum bardash karlainge kuch nahi btayainge lakin Humse bardash nahi horha hai.

(She revealed telling half lie half Truth and suddenly few Tears escaped from Her Eyes making DS more worried as She has always seen Manyata as fighting as Tigress & Lioness. Even when She fought for Herself after running away from Palace, She fought for Akash and then for Yuvraani Crown. How many Challenges She faced but still She stood like a Rock never got herself weak like this. And seeing Her Lioness becoming Kitten. It meant only thing something has really disturbed Her Soul which She couldn't able to Tolerate it. And Headache is just an excuse when the Real Picture is something else.

DS stood up from Her chair, walked to Manyata and immediately made Her Hug Her Chest and Manyata cried Her Heart in Her DS's hug.

With the Intensity She is crying it is making DS more & more worried for Her and Her Eyes became too Teary seeing Her Lioness breaking like this.

In no Second, Komal, Menka, Briraj, Vijay, Jay & Dr. Uncle too came there and was shocked to see the Jungli Billi crying like this. And in next Moment DS feels as Manyata has gone Numb in Her arms which made her to break the Hug and sees Manyata became Unconscious making everyone shocked and all screamed Manyata except for Jay who didn't felt anything for Manyata just went from there. While Dr. Uncle with the help of Vijay brought Her to Her Room.)

In Manyata's Room
Unconscious Manyata is lying on the Bed, while Dr. Uncle is checking Her Pulse and finds it to be very low. Then checking Her Blood Pressure also finds it to be very Low which made Her Unconscious.

After injecting Glucose Drip, Dr. Uncle came out of the Room.

Outside of the Room
As soon as Dr. Uncle came out of the Room he asked.

Dr. Uncle: Lagta hai Manyata Bete ne kuch nahi khaya hai kal se.

(Then DS shared with Dr. Uncle as what She has been noticing since yesterday.)

Dr. Uncle: Rajmata Mere khyal se Manyata Bete kisi baat ko lekar bht pareshan hai aur iska seedha seedha asar unki Sehat par parha hai. (Pause) Aisa kuch hua hai Vijay Bete?