Chapter No # 7

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are You all. I’m back with another Chapter of Dekha Ek Khwaab Continuations.
Do Read, Vote & Comment.
Thank You.

********

Chapter No # 7

In Mumbai, India
In Devgarh’s Palace
In Living Hall

Betrayal. Anguish. Tears. Shock. Distress. was all She could see in Eyes of Unnati after She has heard Uday’s Revelation about certain person, in fact not one but two certain person and they are Giriraj Singh  but also Akash Verma oops not Akash Verma but Akash Singh or Akash Griraj Singh, if She may add. Looking at broken Unnati who once earlier in arms of Vijay bhai is now being supported by Her Daadi Sahab. About Uday, He sees him still standing like a Strong person but one close look at him, She knew He is nowhere to be that Strong in fact it was just a facade of showing He is Strong even after all and why not He is crowned Prince of Jaigarh Estate and is ruling Estate after the demise of His beloved Mother, Maharani Vassundra Singh who is still remembered not even in Jaigarh’s Praja but also in Devgarh’s Praja that much She was known after Rajmata Mrinileni Devi.

Away from Uday & Unnati and except Rajmata Mrinaleni Devi, everyone are standing shocked that they didn’t knew they have to listen to see this shade of Giriraj to whom they considered He is much sensible and more mature than Briraj but seems out He was even worse than Briraj as after all odds Briraj still Loves His 2 Daughters who are His Eyes. Briraj may never say this out in the open but it was nothing but the truth that before Manyata’s kidnapping, She was HEART of Briraj. Her kidnapping not only has affected Maharaani Komal and Rajmata Mrinaleni Devi but also to him. And till sometime back Briraj was drowned in his own guilt that because of him, his Daughter got punished so after Manyata came back to Palace, He refrained himself from coming close to her and has been strict with her than He was ever with jay because it was own Style to teach Manyata to be strong and fight for the problems whenever Life is going to give it on Platter as Life isn’t fair with anyone. Everyone has to sort their own problems. And now this News, Uday has revealed in front of everyone, suddenly he felt ashamed that this was the person on whom he trusted so much and even sidelined Komal for Him and he was the same person who introduced to him to “MAYA” Briraj’s one dark secret which Komal knows it very well and it ruined their Relationship further. And not only this, He was also the person who kept on encouraging Briraj to invest here & there only to see whatever and whenever Giriraj has instructed him, it always went unfavorable for him. If not for Good Contacts he has due to His X-Father-in-Law, Komal’s father, then He might have brought his family on Road and Government would have sealed their Property and now same Father’s Son UdayVeer is doing business with making Him his Partner has saved his sinking Ship further. Uday had been a very good Son-in-Law to him after Manyata’s kidnapping. Seeing Uday, His success in a very short span makes him smile that Uday achieved everything on his own which Son would have not been able to if He had one. Uday through His capabilities has always made him proud and he envied Giriraj everytime that Uday is one of Rare Diamond and sadly this Diamond was not ever cherished by Giriraj. He tried in his best ways to give Uday share of Love which only father would do but still He was unsuccessful as Uday after kidnapping of Manyata and His Mother’s demise has never let anyone close to him except Unnati “His Chotti” or it would be correct he has never let anyone, only Manyata, Bhabhi Vassundra & Unnati were exceptions. But after 2 incidents, Uday wasn’t the same anymore, He was changed or He became something else altogether as He became a Machine first in training of good Yuvraaj and later Businessman. It wasn’t wrong if he says He wasn’t aware of Uday bringing Proposal to marry jaynandini. He knows very well what were the intentions behind this arrangement and he didn’t even feel bad because that how all this works. Even His Marriage was a Business & Power arrangement for marrying Komal and before Him, His Maa Sahib also went through the same so it’s all okay as the Idea of Love Marriage hasn’t come into being before Uday & Manyata. Years ago, Manyata’s Grandfather and Uday’s Grandfather was also best friend and they both were much sensible & mature than current Maharaajs of both Devgarh and Jaigarh and they thought to turn this friendship in something more beautiful and strong not just for Political reasons and that was Marriage of soon to be Crowned Prince & Princess meaning Uday and Manyata. Briraj has seen Uday working Mechanically as if he was some sort of Machine. Uday’s Love for Unnati has always been very special always as She was the only one left to be called as His own after those 2 unfateful incidents and He by himself has taken over the role of Parent of Toddler Unnati when He himself wasn’t a teen. With Devgarh’s Family, He loves also them especially Mrinaleni Devi but it was all secondary as for him only 2 things exist one is Unnati and second is Jaigarh for which he can do anything and also can stoop low if it would help His Estate to grow more. So everything is understandable. But since certain “HAAN NAHI TOH” has entered in the life of Uday, not only Briraj but everyone out there is seeing change in Him. The one who once laughs in fact does not laugh since he has forgotten to laugh but knows how to smirk either mechanically, sarcastically or evilly but now due to Manyata, not only He but everyone is able to see him Smile & Laugh from Heart. They know beforehand, before Uday gets to realize his Love for Manyata, everyone has seen it and it was when everyone had caught Akash hiding in Manyata’s room. That Time Uday did not behave as Wounded Tiger whose Ego has been crushed but behaved as someone dared to Eye His Love wrongly and how Manyata has been fighting with everyone for Akash, made everyone see the FEAR in Uday’s Eyes for losing his Princess again. That’s why Briraj was against Akash everytime. And now all this, knowing Identity of Akash from Uday itself is very depressing. He wonders how much He was trying to be strong to reveal this truth when this Truth itself is very Wrenching and Miserable.