Ayato

Ayato pins you against the counter of your kitchen. You've avoided his advances but tonight you couldn't stop him, what I mean is that you could careless if his lips felt like heaven but in your kitchen really dude, you were about to ask about to ask him to take you to his room but he started kissing your neck searching for that certain place and he found it all right. "Ahhh~ A-Ayato." You moaned while grinding in him wanting seeking friction from the red head. "That's right moan only YOURS TRULYS name." He bites your neck sucking your blood while his hands grab your breasts all while grinding against you, he pulls you away from your neck and rips your shirt and bra off as he takes your right boob in his mouth as one of his left hand plays with the other one you barely noticed when he ripped your underwear and skirt off as you moan when you feel one of his fingers enter you moving in and out in an almost frantic pace. "A- Ayato p-please." He removes his mouth from your breast and looks at you. "Please what? Use your words." You stare at him and realized he already took his clothes off. "Please fuck me till I can't walk, please yours truly please." A grin appears over his face. "My pleasure." And with that he thrust into you. "AYATO." You scream his name in pleasure as he expertly hits your g-spot, he grunts as he turns you around and slams into you again pulling you by your hair and kissing you as he sloppy pounds into your soaked heat as you feel your orgasm coming. "A_Ayato I'm." Your world goes white as you cum and you feel him release his cum inside you when your high was over as he turns you around so your back is against the counter and he pulls out as you sigh and he puts his head on your breasts. "I love you." He looks up at you. "I love you too."