Kanato

"Hey! y/n, go bring me cake! Now!" 

Kanato stepped towards you and grabbed your wrist. His face showed that he has an idea as he leaned towards your ear. "If you do good, I'll feed your body cravings... Denying desire at this point... Would be utterly stupid..." You scampered off to the kitchen in a rush, your face as red as Ayato's tie. Since you didn't have the will to ask Kanato to pleasure you, you would gladly accept his offer. When you returned with the cake, Kanato ate it slowly and silently. A silent Kanato was a rare sight, so you took a couple of wobbly steps towards him and touched his shoulder. In one swift motion, Kanato had one hand holding your wrist next to your head and his mouth against your collarbone. "I'll make you scream for me at the top of your lungs." Kanato began nibbling your skin. The nibbles turned into sucks and rough bites. You reached up and buried your hand in his hair, the softness of his hair light purple locks. Kanato put his around one of the buttons on your shirt, then another, then another. He was removing your shirt. After your shirt, was your skirt. You shook with anticipation, unable to look away from Kanto's eyes as he grinned with his fingers slowly moving towards towards your bra. In a split second, the only article of clothing left to protect your chest, was in two pieces. Kanato's ice cold fingers snaked up your torso and began touching all over your breasts. In an attempt to escape his cold hands, you took a few steps backwards only to bump into his bed and fall onto it, he was on top of you before you could realize the danger you had just tumbled into. "Umm... Kanato... Please stop..." You say trying not to cry. "Mmm... you like it don't you?" He says with a nice voice, even though you can't hear it. "To be honest... Yes, I do like it." You have never said that to anyone before. As he slips down to your breasts, he smiles as he licks between them. "Kanato..." You say pulling him closer. "You're enjoying this quite a bit, aren't you?" He says in your ear pulling off his pants. Kanato makes his fingers do a walking motion down to the elastic of your panties. "Give yourself to me... you love me, right?  So you have to prove it..." "I-I love you... Kanato-kun... y-you c-c-can have my body..." "You'll need to give me more than words... scream... scream out for me... as I crave my love for you into your weak, human body..." After a couple breaths and a moment of gathering courage, you brought a shaky hand towards the hem of Kanato's underwear.  Kanato giggled teasingly, you could only imagine what he had in store for you. With you almost completely nude and himself as hard as he currently was, he didn't wait another second. Kanato stood and hastily removed his underwear, not bothering with his shirt. Almost as soon as Kanato was back on the bed with you, your panties had gone to some other, unknown, part of the room. You gritted your teeth as Kanato entered you, he wasn't one to be gentle nor slow. You tried to calm yourself by focusing on Kanato's cute moans and your own not so steady breathing. "Kanato kun... It hurts..." He didn't say anything but you could feel him slow his thrusting just a bit, it didn't take that long before he began to speed up again though or maybe it did... you couldn't tell... time flies when you're having fun. Kanato's moans, though cute but quiet before, were rather loud now. Just as you were about to inform the vampire boy above you of your approaching orgasm, you heard and felt him beginning to intensify things again. It didn't take but a couple of seconds before white liquid poured out of you, one more thrust and you felt Kanato filling you up. You let the heat of your lover's orgasm calm you. You weren't able to get very calm before he continued thrusting in and out of you though. The next day, as you stood in front of the bathroom mirror, brushing your hair, you noticed a rather... odd... looking bite mark on your neck.