Prologue

I'm just a guy who falls in love easily with someone who treats me well.. on my birthday this year, I found out that I could see those spirit things.. I woke up and just saw it, you know? It was out of nowhere.
It was 08:00AM... I woke up really.. bad, 'cause yesterday I had been rejected.... Again

I go to the kitchen and my mother is there using her cell phone... As always

— Henri: Morning Mom...

- Mom: Good morning son.

She almost never talks to me, she only talks when I call her attention but she doesn't take her face off her phone, she lets me do Anything I want whenever I want but it just gets annoying sometimes..

- Henri: I just came to get some water. — I open the fridge and take out the bottle of water — Would you like it?

- Mother: Thanks Son, I don't want to.

I drink water from the spout of the bottle, I put it back in the fridge and go back to my bedroom

There's a lot of thing in there, usually black and blue stuff. I wear my favorite outfit which is also black and blue and I fix my hair, which isn't black and blue, it's just black you know, and I lie in bed

I stand there thinking about my life and what had happened yesterday... That guy just rejected me in the worst way.

- Henri: How can... - I feel some tears running down my face - How could you be so cruel, Cupid?

— I'm not Cruel. It's not my fault! —

I hear a voice from beyond... could it be that the bugles played earlier for me and I didn't even notice?

I look to the side and see a boy with a cute appearance, he has hair of a very light blue color and at the ends a darker blue, his eyes were a dark pink tone, he wore simple clothes but with pastel tones and There were freckles all over his body; leaning against the bedroom wall... He is very cute, he also had a pair of wings and on his back, a Bow and a bag of Arrows.

— I'm sorry, it always happens, I always falter with your love life...! —

"You can't imagine how bad I feel... Henri..."

Who is he? How does he know me?... Could it be Cupid?

— Oh I forgot... You don't hear me — he shrinks a little more

— I just wanted to get take it out of my mind... —

Maybe if I talk to him... I'll find out something

I turn and look at him... I just give up talking to him and stare at him

- What's it? Did you see a ghost? He gives a few low laughs.

— How much longer will I have to look for more people for you to fall in love with... And have a happy life... and so on. . . — He looked downcast.

He immediately lifts his head and looks at me.

I think... I'll wait until this year is over to see what he does. . . I don't know, maybe this is main character syndrome, but I think it's the right thing to do!