Chapter 2: Alone...

Pov Yudi

After a while he fell asleep... I think he was tired. I so wanted him to be able to talk to me, if that happened one day I would definitely hug him very tight!.. I think that sentence was a little shameful. . . But it's true, I would thank Lord for being able to hug him like that and for him to realize that I hug him, for being able to talk to him, and for him being able to see me and see how much I... Ah, I can't say that I'm beautiful, 'cause I'm not.

I have to go at least once a week to the place where Cupids stay... so I don't get uninformed about what I have to do, you know? Then I see Ruby, my best friend currently and in need of love.

- Yudi: Hi Ruby!

She turns back

- Ruby: Oh hi Yudi! How's life going?

- Yudi: Well shit, what about yours?

-Ruby: A piece of shit...

We stood still for a while and started laughing.

- Yudi: Okay, do you know if cupids can date?

- Ruby: I don't know for sure.. but I think it can, it just can't be with the person in love.. unfortunately

- Yudi: Oh... How unfortune.

--Ruby: Why? You like Henri eh~?

- Yudi: No questions, we're even from now on

-Ruby: Ugh, how boring. You hardly tell me about your love life, Cupids love too, right?

- Yudi: Right.. - Snort

-Ruby: very well... Now, where are you? He hasn't arrived yet...

- Yudi: This is a sign for me to leave, bye~!

-Ruby: Beware, Retarded Cupid

- Yudi: Fuck you Ruby! - I scream as I walk away from her.

How bad... I don't think I'll be able to have a chance with him either, even if he could see me, touch me and hear me.. it wouldn't work, I hate these stupid rules, I wish I was a human so I could be with him.. Honestly, I've already tried putting an arrow in me and him... only he would have to put the arrow in me for it to work. And it turned out that now I really like him, Yeah Good choice.. But to be fair, I already imagined him seeing me for the first time, surely he wouldn't care about me at all and would think that I'm just another one wanting to make him sad again, mas é o contrário... I also imagined some things without wanting to.... Now I understand why he had some outbreaks and kept rolling in bed when he was liking someone... I could have fallen in love with Ruby, but I didn't. it has to be him... I could have fallen in love with one of the boys in his class, but no. It has to be him.... Ugh!... I don't know if I freak out or jump of happiness... falling in love is so good, but so bad at the same time! In fact, this rule that the person in love cannot be with the cupid is quite silly, because there are many Cupids there who fell in love with the lovers, even the Lord of Cupids is married to his lover. It doesn't make any sense..! I hope they remove this rule soon.

It was about 10:00AM and he was still sleeping... I wish if I could just wake him up and he would wake up. . .

- Yudi: He hasn't woken up yet?

- Yudi: hm... Can I make some noise to scare him? - I go towards his wardrobe, he was quite big, I started to slam his door many times as possible

- Yudi: Wake Up Sleeping Beauty!!

- Yudi: It's time to wake up~!

Henri yawns

- Henri: Just five more minutes... Stop making that noise. . .

- Yudi: No~ it's time to....... Wait what?

- Yudi: Did you hear me?? How did you know I was waking you up??!

He sleeps again

- Yudi: ... I think it was just a dream he had..!

I go to his bed and watch him sleeping

- Yudi: Seeing you like that, it doesn't even look like you're sad.. you just look like a little child sleeping like an angel. . . - Hold his hand

I had no idea what to talk about anymore.. I think it was better to keep my thoughts in my thoughts.

After about five minutes he yawns and squeezes my hand and I let go right away, it wouldn't be nice to see your hand being held by something you can't even see.

- Henri: "Another day, another slay".... - he sits on the bed and stretches

- Yudi: You're such an idiot... - Giggles

He gets up, makes the bed and grabs an outfit... He had bought this outfit a few days ago but never used it. After that he goes to the bathroom.

I usually leave the room, but ok

He came back with a very stylish outfit to be honest

- Henri: I mean, it turned out cool!

..... I don't know how to describe how I was at that moment, but he was very handsome.. and attractive too.

- Henri: Grab a backpack, go to the park to walk around and come home... - He takes his bag and leaves the room

- Yudi: Hey! Wait for me! - I go after him

We go to the park and he walks around there, as he had described