Chapter 5: Enough..

After class, Yudi was gone. I found it strange why he didn't disappear that way and normally he always spoke to "nothing" letting him know he was leaving. I go into the living room, turn on the TV and put on some music, the music that was playing at that time was J-Pop, my mother told me to clean the house while she was away; so I wash all the dishes and put them away, clean the rooms, mop the floor, try to organize my room and wash the bathrooms... The house was spotlessly clean! what to do interesting....
Leaving the shower, I go into my room and get dressed and see my cell phone it was already 3:50 pm, it took me a long time to clean the house since I started it was 12:40.. When I go to the living room, I see Yudi and he was almost all bandaged and with many bandages, I want so much to ask what happened, but I don't have the courage! And if he wonders? What if he doesn't want to talk to me?... You know what?? Screw this!!!

I go towards him and hold his hands, which were also wearing bandages.

— Henry: What happened? Why are you all bandaged up?

— Yudi: Nothing.. I just. . . Wait, are you... touching me??! You see me? C-Can you hear me?! — He looks at me in surprise.

— Henri: Of course I can... Now tell me what happened.

— Yudi: Do you really see me?? Like, isn't it your imagination? Like, a dream of mine or something.

— Henri: Yes Yudi! I see you, I hear you, I can touch you!! — I caress his hands

He notices that I was stroking his hands and he looks down at our hands. Perhaps I was overly concerned.

— Yudi: I thought you would never be able to see me.... — Looks at me

—  Henri: Now, what happened to you? — I brush the hair out of his eye

— Yudi: It wasn't... Nothing. I just fell and hurt myself

— Henri: Seriously, what is it? I can help you — I get much closer to him

— Yudi: N-No, I'm fine.. — He gets rosier cheeks. . . It looks much prettier on him, even more so with the freckles he has on his face.

—Henri: Can you at least tell me..? I'm worried about you....

yudi takes a deep breath

— Yudi: I ended getting beaten up, but it's okay. They didn't do anything serious to me... And it wasn't this "Bullying" thing, it was for another reason but you won't understand.

— Henri: Got it... — I let go of his hands and hug him

— Henri: It's okay... These people do horrible things to good people. You didn't deserve all of this, you're such a great person and them don't know you well. — I put my hand in his hair and rest my head on top of his.

He wraps his arms around me and buries his head on my chest.

Why have I never done this before? It feels so good to hold him, to have someone like him by my side.... What if... I try to get him to like me? Or i like him... Don't know, maybe a passion.
I take one of the arrows he has on his back..... I look at the arrow and think "is it worth it?". . . It's in God's hands. I don't know how he does it, but I stick the arrow in his back... Maybe I have to put it in mine too, I take another arrow, I hesitate for a moment, but in the end I put the arrow in myself. I didn't even feel the arrow entering my body... It was just a little sting.

A while later Yudi squeezes me a little more and he... Was crying?!

— Henri: Hey... what happened? Are you ok? Do you want me to let you go..?

— Yudi: No... It's just... I always wanted to hug you, it was just a little emotion. Thank you for your concern, Henri

I give a silly smile