Chapter 7: Wubzilla

Dan saw what he had created. "Ooh baby, now THATS a big wub! Hmm...what should I call you? Dubstepion? No, too robotic. Anguribass? No, sounds too much like Angurius. I got it! WUBZILLA! Even though that's totally cliche, I got nothin else. Plus you look like Legendary Godzlla, so it works!" Wubzilla sat at just over 465 feet tall, with a tail longer than the gates could hold. Dan jumped on his back, screaming out, "ONWARDS AOSHIMA!" as Wubzilla made his way down the courtyard. Jay's two best guards, Shadow and Dark, jumped at Wubzilla's neck, but got blasted down by his Bass Breath. Dan jumped off his back for a second, letting Wubzilla loose on the area, as he jumped on top of Dark's back and sliced him in half with his fist. Dan quickly took out and shot five rounds out of his Magnus pistol, with all five getting Shadow down. Dan then grabbed his Kaiju Blade, slicing two demon guards who were unluckily behind him. He saw Yao and Dawn fly over again, this time carrying two loads of people, as Kallie rode with Yao and Bree rode with Dawn. Kallie and Bree both jumped down, magic blazing all around, shooting down demons with powerful magic bullets. Alien also flew over, dropping Atlas and Stevie down, both firing at the army with their giant Titan Chainguns. Rin and Evo dropped down out of Alien's ship as it zoomed over, both cutting demons in half with their swords. Dan watched all of his allies and friends blast through the demons, as he followed Wubzilla.

Author's Note:
Sorry this one's so short! Having a bit of a writer's block.