Chapter 8: Kings

Dan walked into the giant temple's second layer, while he stepped over dead demon bodies. Two demons tried to blindside him, but Dan was too fast. "JACKIE CHAN..CHOP!" He yelled as he cut off a demon's dead with one chop. He looked at the other one, as it died of fear. "Hehe, I love this job!" Dan shouted as he threw up a bullet, lighting it with a flamethrower finger, and smoking it. "Ah, this is the life," Dan exclaimed as he punched right through a oncoming demon's nose, "Killin like a villain, which I'm not technically a villain, I, more of a anti-hero, you know reader? Yeah, I know you know." Dan said spas he smiled at the iPad screen. he saw the giant chamber, which housed at least 400 demon warriors and a few demon goliaths. Dan ran at the sitting Wolf King, a very cocky ruler of the wolves, allied with Jay and countless other kingdoms, including the vampire kingdom, the demon kingdom, the witch and world know kingdoms, and lastly, the fairy kingdom. "Yeah, I know about it. Fairies are annoying as all 'ell will allow," Dan stated factually, "Plus they try to use 'death spells,' which is basically just Avada Kedabra from Harry Potter but less cool." Wolf King, or as people commonly know him, WK, raised his sword and commanded, "GET OUT OF THE CASTLE OR DIE!" "OMG," Dan yelled as he fell down laughing, "THIS GUY, OMG! THIS GUY THINGS HE CAN KILL ME?! YOURE HILARIOUS BRASKI! But you're gonna have to end it." Dan commanded as he held a dual wield minigun to WK's head. "I mean it, I know your weakness!" WK mocked. "Oh no, lemme guess, Elmo? No wait, Taco Tuesday? No...that's not it...hmm...I got it! It's a movie spoiler, isn't it?" Dan asked. WK had a annoyed look on his face as he attacked Dan with his longsword. "Dan deflected all three of his hits and mocked, "Nope, ah heeeelllll naw, and TOASTY!" Dan yelled as he melted down WK's longsword with his flamethrower finger. "OOH BABY, A," Dan yelled out as three Dan clones exclaimed, "TRIPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" "Hehe, I love this story so far," Dan calmly stated as he kicked WK into a wall and ripped off his head. "Mmm, tangy! Bit of brainless too! Very good!" Dan said as he was eating the insides of WK's disembodied head. He then ventured off into the next chamber.