Chapter 6

*Jermaine and Claudia in the Mm*
(I hope I'm not the only one who thinks Nipsey is fine. 😍)

Jermaine

I pasted back and fourth thinking what the fuck ima tell Khloe when Amber talks to her. Here I am out here in Atlanta with the girl I been cheating on Khloe with for two months now. I'm in love with Khloe but I actually love Claudia.

"Boy sit the fuck down somewhere what you sweatin this bitch fa?"

"Stfu Dai, I'm not up for your bullshit right na,"

"Do you think I give a fuck Jermaine, I'm about to leave your ass in the dust I don't come second to NO BITCH!! Don't forget I got a man at home,"

Man I wasn't even trying to hear that shit she was talking. I left out the room to go clear my head cause shorty was starting to piss me off. After the first night with Claudia I told her this shit couldn't happen again. But one night turned into two months and I can't even begin to explain.

I decided on calling Khloe. The phone rung damn near 5 minutes before she answered it seemed like.

"Wassup baby,"

"Hey,"

"Wyd, everything back home going good?"

"Yeah never better,"

"I miss you baby,"

"Mhm look I'm with a client. I'll call you later,"

"Can't Amber handle that while you talk to your man?"

"Amber not here. She had something to handle now I gots go boy,"

"Aigh man I love you," All I could hear was the dial tone and she had done hung up on a nigga. Something about it just didn't seem right. I'm assuming she really busy so I just brushed it off.

I got out the car walking inside the Suite to find Dia in the shower. I kicked off my shoes and got in the bed. I just was gonna chill and watch the game I ain't wanna risk seeing Amber again.

Claudia

"When did you decide to come back?"

"It don't matta I'm hea,"

"Whats the problem Jermaine everything was going good now you trippin,"

He didn't bother to answer me, he just continued to watch the game. I got on him straddlin his lap trying to get him to pay me some attention. I started rotating my hips on him. He groaned and said "Don't start nothing you not going finish," With that being said I started kissing him from his neck down to his stomach and back up again to his neck. I opened my towel revealing my naked body. He flipped me over getting on top. He starting taking his clothes off and when he had it off he positioned hisself between me. He kissed me from my neck to each boob making his way down to my pussy. He inserted one finger then another speeding up his pace. Right when he was about to put it in his phone started ringing and he had the audacity to answer the mothafuckin phone.

"Are you serious Jermaine Lamont Sterling?"

"Shut up yo! Its Khloe,"

To say I was upset was an understatement I got up wrapping my towel around me. Storming into the bathroom to put my clothes on and go out for a walk.

Khloe

Amber and I had just finished up our meal at the Cheesecake factory and was headed to Lenox Square Mall to do a little shopping. I decided on calling Jermaine back just so he wouldn't get to suspicious. He answered on the first ring like he was sitting around waiting for my call.

"Hey I just finished up with my clients. So I thought I would return the call like I said,"

I heard him telling someone in the background shut up he wasn't as quiet with it as he thought he was.

"Who you telling shutup?"

"Huh?"

"If you can huh you can hear so who are you telling shut up?"

"Oh um Zay came up here with me. Since our company getting bigger they want us to branch it all around."

"I ain't ask you all that. Let me speak to Zay,"

"Why?"

"I need to ask him about Monica,"

"What about her, I'll ask him..."

"You giving me the run around like Zay ain't the one you with,"

"Nah it ain't that. He stepped out for a minute I just wanted to know why my girl was asking to speak to my homie thats all,"

I started laughing. "Oh your girl huh?" This nigga was funny. I never met nobody as stupid as this clown.

"Yeah my girl. Whats up with you man!"

"Ain't nothing up with me. I'm just making sure you ain't got me confused with another one of your groupies."

"Here you go with this shit! There ain't no other girl Khloe,"

I was getting a beep and it was August. My face lite up with the biggest smile. I had already clicked over before I could tell Jermaine hold on.

"Hey boo,"

"Wazzam ma, you still out the A?"

"Yeah we leaving tonight to head back. You miss me already?"

"Look atchu," He said laughing. "What if I do?"

"I mean that'll be cute or whatever. But we still got some things to discuss,"

"Like whaaa?"

"Like how would your girl feel if she knew you be flirting with me,"

"And how would ya nigga feel if he knew ya be flirtin me. Ya ain't so innocent shawty."

We both started laughing. There was no need to address the situation whats understood don't need to be explained. It was clear both our situation was at its peak so there was nothing to say about it.

"I'm omw to the mall with Amber. I'll text you later okay,"

"Ok y'all enjoy y'all self. Tell Amber Wazzam,"

"Okay talk to you later," We ended the call and all I can do was smile. I could see Amber looking at me but I just kept scrolling through my phone.

"Damn bitch he got you wide open,"

"Nooo! He don't! Shut up Amber."

"Look at you, can't even stop smiling."

I mean he was sooo cute. And cool also nice. Maybe its just a little crush. Which is good for me dealing with Jermaine caused a lot of stress and unnecessary bullshit that I continued to deal with so thats nobody fault but mines. At least I'm not the one that was out cheating and in my eyes whether we have sat down and talked about our situation or not I'm single with or without his consent. He has been doing way to much and its clear he think he has shit under control that I will not find out but soon enough he would see I'm not the one to be fucked over.

Sorry if this Chapter was boring guys. Drama is soooon to come.
Comment/Vote