Chapter 7

Khloe

It was Friday and I had so much shit to do today. We had finally made it back to LA lastnight and I had called Locksmiths to change my locks. I was packing Jermaine stuff up to sit outside a long with the pictures that were taken.

I was gonna be staying with Amber for a couple days until I felt it was okay to go home. I didn't wanna see nor be bothered with Jermaine. I knew what he would say and do. He'd try to explain hisself and fuck me in the procress.

"Somebody at the door Koko," Amber yelled from the game room. Since we been back that's all she been doing is playing the PS4 or watching movies on Netflix.

"Hi how are you Ms. Carter, my name is Pedro and I'm here to change the locks for you,"

"Come in," I stepped aside letting him in as I closed the door.

"Okay before I get started I have a couple forms for you to sign. Than I'll start on the locks."

"Okay."

I didn't have to worry about the shop when me and Amber wasn't there we had someone in charge of everything there and she know every aspect. She would call if she need anything.

After I signed the papers I left Pedro to do his job while I go pack my stuff that I was gonna take with me to Ambers. I was putting everything in my luggage when Amber walked in on the phone. She sat at the edge of the bed and stared at me while she continued her conversation.

I was in my closet looking for my swim suit in case we go to the beach or something when I heard my phone ringing. It was nobody but Jermaine.

"Hey wassup baby,"

"What you need?"

"Whats with the attitude?"

"Ain't no attitude, I'm cleaning up."

"Oh."

"Yeah I'll ttyl."

"I'll be home some time tonight,"

"Alright cool see you than."

I hung up the phone sitting it on the dresser. I continued to put my stuff in the luggage until Amber came up smacking my ass.

"What the fuck I tell you bout that when I got tights on,"

"Girl shut up I bet if August did it you wouldn't tell him stop,"

"Hell naah I'd tell him harder," We busted out laughing. "Sike nah I'm joking." I said giving her a reassurring smile.

"But check this Big Al found two address for Claudia. One is her Mama house so I'm assuming the second one is her house."

"Lets go by before we head to your place."

"Aigh I'm down. Just don't do nothing crazy Khloe,"

"Take ya own advice."

We conversated a lil longer until she went to go watch another movie on Netflix. Pedro had just finished up everything downstairs so I locked up and went upstairs to shower.

******

The house we pulled up to was amazingly big. I didn't take Claudia the pussy popper to be the type with a place so nice. I told Amber she could sit in the car while I go see if Claudia was home or not and if I take to long she can come see what was going on. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed the manila envelope walking up to the door.

I rung the door bell waiting for someone to come open the door. And boy when he did was I surprised there stood August.

"Wazzam ma ya stalking me naw,"