05|𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽, 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙾 𝙶𝙾

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝘼𝙄𝙇 𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 eyeing her phone suspiciously as she re-read Nehemiah's text over and over again. Bare in mind that he sent this text at exactly 6:03am right before practice at ten past. Janelle woke up at 8:30, read her Bible, prayed and opened her emails before Nehemiah's text made her freeze.

Get your nails done and be ready by 7:45🤍

She eyed the text message over and over again and jumped when her phone buzzed right in her hand. He had sent her another text but she decides to wait a couple more minutes before
responding to it.

p.s you have a disney themed onesie waiting for when you get home

Janelle furrowed her eyebrows and continued to allow the nail tech to do what they do best. She got the classic gel cocaine white toes and the short square white nails with a small 'N' hidden in the corner so it wasn't blatently obvious. Nehemiah had a giod eye and observed everything, he would immediately take notice of the letter.

Once Janelle had finished, she payed and tipped the techs exceptionally well before exiting not forgetting to embrace her gratitude and humility. She drove home with two hours and a half to spare and she spent that time prepping for that night where she had a clay mask on, body exfoliated and a full brazillian wax from three days ago. It wasn't like anything more than kissing was going to occur, but her dark brown skin was extremely soft and smooth.

❦︎

The time had just hit seven forty-three and Janelle was spritzing a light vanilla fragrent onto her body and glossed up her lips. Her Eeor the donkey onesie was tied at the waist whilst her teddy Eeor watched her get ready. A spenddanight bag warning was issued and Janelle had no complaimts whatsoever, her hair was tucked into a silk lilac coloured bonnet and a wife beater accompanied with baby pink shorts were worn underneath. All in all, Janelle was ready and on time for the first time ever recorded in her books, as soon as her alarm for 7:45 went off, the bell had rung where Nehemiah stood with his stitch onesie woth a bouquet of baby blue roses

Janelle smiled at the gift and placed them in a vase before kissing and greeting Nehemiah on the cheek. The pair made their way outside to Nehemiah's Benz G-Wagon truck in which he assisted Janelle into the large glossy black car. The inside smelt of him, a light scent of hugo boss which did just the trick for her, she loved a not so strong scent of a fragrance, too much of it, it gives her a head ache.

𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 by 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦&50𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵 began to play in the car as Nehemiah drove off down the street, Janelle bopped her head to the beat and increased the volume of the song making it blare out ridiculously.

"𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘨'𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘱
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯' 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱
𝘊𝘮𝘰𝘯' 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘔𝘝𝘗
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯' 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦."

Janelle and Nehemiah yelled out the lyrics whilst speeding downtown for two pitstops, one being the gas station where they picked out the drinks and their candy, whilst the other was target in which Nehemiah picked Janelle up and placed her into the buggy where she crossed her legs and smiled giddily with her teddy in her arms.

"Where to first princess?" Nehemiah spoke making Janelle's insides warm up. "Candy isle!" She squealed as Nehemiah ran throught the isles, Janelle was laughing and getting tossed in the buggy. Some employees whipped out there phones recording the famous star and mystery woman having not a care in the world but enjoying what was happening in the moment. It got to a point where the bugy swerved so much Janelle was tossed out making Nehemiah stop in his tracks with his mouth gaped open.

Janelle, however, couldn't stop laughing and urged for them to hurry up and pay for their stuff so they can get into what he had planned. Once Nehemiah pulled up into his garage and closed the garage door behind him, he ordered for Janelle to stay put so he can place their things nicy in place before he blindfolded her and carried her into his bedroom where his 70" inch TV was mounted against the wall and his large california bed wasn't too  far from it. Janelle took off the blindfold as instructed and her mouth gaped open in shock.

"A disney marathon?!" She squealed and jump onto Nehemiah's front making his catch her with both hands on her behind steadying her up in the air. "Yessirrr." Nehemiah nodded and laughed pecking her forehead.

"You are so cute and sweet! Nehemiah thank you." Janelle pouted pecking his lips multiple times before jumping down. She jumped onto the bed not forgetting to immediately open the freshly delivered pizza and wings and devoured it without waiting for Nehemiah. Nehemiah had gotten only four slices in and six wings whilst Janelle demolished the rest and was fast asleep during the credits of Princess and the Frog.

Nehemiah laughed seeing that she couldn't stay up for anything and just tbrew away the packets of the food they had eaten. Not forgetting to fix Janelle's bonnet and slide into the bed where Janelle turned around and threw her leg across his torso and head tucked into the crook of his neck. Her breath tickled against his skin as he began to say a closing prayer before sleep had taken over.

"Father we come to you today and thank you for protecting us against all evil of the world, Father we pray that as we sleep you protect our friends and family from all weapons formed against them and allow us to rest peacefully knowing that we will be able to live to see another day. As we pray, Amen." Nehemiah concluded kissing Janelle's forehead. "Amen." Janelle sleepily grumbled out making him chuckle and close his eyes.