24|𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

--------------------------------------------------------------

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙈 𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙍𝘼𝙔𝙎 of sun peeked its way through the sheer curtains of Mr&Mrs Asamoah-Love honeymoon suite room. Nehemiah stirred in his sleep, soon enough his eyes fluttered open and he blinked to adjust his brown irises to the exposure of sun light.

Nehemiah turned his body and was met face to face with his beautiful wife. His face plastered a soft smile as he stared at Janelle in complete awe. A few minutes passed by and Nehemiah decided to get up and begin his hygeine routine minus a shower as it was still five forty-three in the morning.

Once Nehemiah was finished, he sat at the foot of the bed getting under the covers in between Janelle's legs. He stilled when Janelle turned to lay of her back before her rhythmic breathing came back into play insinuating that she had gone back to sleep.

Nehemiah kissed her thighs gently slowly moving her white lace panties to the side before French kissing her Nani. Nehemiah groaned at the taste of her and delved in deeper using his tongue to part her folds and locate her clit in which he sucked on gently. He carefully slid in a finger and slowly stroked it inside of her.

Janelle's eyes began to flutter open and the lower half of her body moved rhythmically against his face. Her manicured hands found Nehemiah's locs before gently tugging on them letting out a breath of relief. Her chest rose and fell continuously as he sucked on her clit and moved his finger faster. Janelle's other hand tossed the duvet cover from both of their bodies so she could see him pleasure her body which sent her into an array of moans.

"Fuck!" Janelle hissed closing her eyes in bliss and biting her bottom lip gently. The pleasure was slowly building up as Janelle felt her breathing become irregular and jagged. "Mhm baby right there!" Janelle gasped feeling his second finger enter her.

Nehemiah brought his face up from her clit and sucked on his bottom lip staring at her outflow of juices leave its remnants on his fingers and goatee. His eyes flicked up at Janelle and watched as her body lightly trembled. Her nipples hard as her unoccupied hand pulled and tugged at it stimulating her more.

"That feels good baby?" Nehemiah spoke in a sultry tone making her eyes open and look down at him watching her with a pleasant look on his face. Janelle moaned in response and threw her head back. "You ain' hear me baby? Am I making you feel good?" Nehemiah teased making Janelle's head nod vigorously.

"Yes! Yes baby, you're making me feel so good!" Janelle's choked out. When his plump lips wrapped around her clit once again her body jolted and shivers ran across her body. Nehemiah knew that she was on the brink of her orgasm and remained the pace he had to take her over the edge. Almost as in his fingers hit a certain button, Janelle squirted everywhere.

"There you go mama, ride that shit out." Nehemiah coached still moving his fingers inside her causing Janelle to grip his wrist and ride his fingers herself. "That's it baby, use me and give me another one." Nehemiah nodded in approval. Janelle did exactly that and her orgasm was fast approaching, this time Janelle's body shook as she screamed in bliss and start tears escaped from her eyes.

Nehemiah removed his fingers about to suck off her juices before Janelle beat him to it. Her warm tongue wrapped around his digits and sloppily sucked off her arousal moaning at the taste giving Nehemiah siren eyes which made her appear much more seductive. Janelle grabbed his neck and pulled him into an intense kiss where she took ahold of the waistband of his shorts and took out his manhood.

Nehemiah groaned once he felt her small soft hands. He slowly pushed her down so that he would be on top of her and gripped her right leg and brought it to his hip. His hands soothingly rubbed up and down her leg where he moved his hips so that his mushroom tip would align perfectly against her.

An inaudible gasp escaped from the couple, shivers erupted throughout their bodies as they moved in perfect unison. Janelle's hips met his through every thrust, they loved being soft and slow during their intimate moments, it was simply 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲.

The slow but deep strokes Nehemiah delivered allowed Janelle to release many moans. "Shit." She hissed with her back arching and her nails gripping at his back. Nehemiah's nails dug into her calf as his strokes began to pick up the pace, that's where Janelle pulsed around his throbbing member.

"Ahh fuck!" Nehemiah dropped his head down to the crook of Janelle's neck, where he left subtle love bites and whispered dirty things into her ear. "Tell me how bad you want it." Nehemiah spoke hitting her g-spot repeatedly. "I need it." Janelle whimpered feeling her orgasm rushing through her body.

"You got it, let it go for me." Nehemiah encouraged, Janelle sobbed as her climax arrived and locked lips with her husband where they kissed lazily. "Oh fuck!" Nehemiah groaned releasing his hot load into Janelle. He slowly lowered himself onto her body where they cuddled and into deep slumber.

-

Long time no see 😞😞😞😞😞😞ANYWAYS GUESS WHOS BACK!! ITS ME😛😛😛😛😛

ANYWAYS GUESS WHOS BACK!! ITS ME😛😛😛😛😛

Exams are over and I get like a 3/4 month summer xoxoxoxoxo

Anyways another chapter is dropping soon😗