chapter 3 insanity of life

I found a bit of rope and a thin layer of metal to unlock the gate it opened with a loud clang and fell to the ground.stealthily I snuck out and caught a glimpse of my surroundings then a few disgruntled growls and some slow plodding of feet.I wondered what it was? Then I saw it... Somehow that zombie virus had spread over here to but how? I had escaped and they were all back at the base weren't they? I had saw them all trapped at the electric fences or dead but there was no way of knowing everybody at the base would be dead or a zombie it was hell brought to life. Maybe it was a dream? maybe I would wake up and it would all be over? No I was being delusional no body was coming to save me not area 51 not anyone! I had to escape on my own but how I was in a prison in the middle of the sea full of zombies... OF COURSE! It was a one shot chance but it might work if I find the key components to it I can build a glider to area 51 again. So I crept and with nothing but a knife I had to take it these Sicko's one at a time to get to the showers and when I got there what I saw made me almost throw up skined bodies tied up with ropes! But I kept my eyes forward and got the clothing out of the drier but I had to look at a map to know where everything was. Then I had to get the wardens!key so sneaking up to it in its office and killing whilst not jingling the keys was hard then finally after getting the engine from the generator by stealing the wardens key to unlock it I had grabbed a pistol and set up the plane. As it lifted up and I neared my destination tradgety struck what a surprise with the way my days were going lightning struck the plane and I crash landed in a heap of rubble on...