-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

YELLING AND MORE BODIES LAID ON THE GROUND

   YELLING AND MORE BODIES LAID ON THE GROUND. The two siblings walked out like nothing happened, "YO! GRAY! [ Y/N ]!!" A certain dragon slayer ran towards you with a grin as a blond and red haired female came into view. "Wait for me!" A short girl with blue hair came running behind them.

   "Natsu, Happy, what's up?" [ Y/n ] asked with a bored look, "Hey! I found another mission!" He flashed out a paper which was written in odd language, "Huh? What is this supposed to be?" Gray asked grabbing the paper. Natsu shrugged, "Dunno." Happy appeared in air, "Lucy decipher it, but we don't understand!" [ Y/n ] nodded, "I see..." Cupping her chin in thought.

   Just as the two girls arrived, "Guys! This mission is quite far from here, we have to go up the snowy mountain!" Lucy said panting, "Indeed, so, what are we waiting for? Let's get moving!" The red head declared. The girl arrived shortly later, "I'm tired..." Panting as she wiped sweat from her face, [ Y/n ] kneeled down in front of her with her back facing the girl.

   "I'll carry you, Wendy. Charle, I can carry you too." Wendy smiled as she accepted the offer, "Thank you! Glad you're here!" Wendy leaned on [ Y/n ], "No problem, I'll do anything to repay you for teaching me." Charle smiled as she walked, "I'm fine. I'll walk."

   Gray sighed as he messaged his head, "This is annoying. You Flame brain! [ Y/n ] and I just finished our mission! Can't we rest?!" He yelled at Natsu, who yelled back, "NO! I WANNA GO ON THIS MISSION WITH THE FULL TEAM! YOU STUPID ICE STRUPPER!"

   They started to fight, pulling hair and cheeks, Erza rubbed her head as irk mark appeared. Lucy and Happy his behind [ Y/n ] who sweatdropped. "Let's go a head, they can catch up."

   "Okay."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

   Snow blasted with power as [ Y/n ] looked around as if she show something. "GUYS! YOU HEARD THAT?"  Yelling through the harsh weather, "YEAH! ITS COMING FROM THE NORTH!" Gray yelled back, "IT'S ALSO COMING FROM THE SOUTH!" Erza yelled, Natsu grinned as he punched his palm, "I'M ALL FIRE UP TO BEAT THE MONSTER! HAAAAA!!!" He ran through the snow, passing [ Y/n ] and Gray.

   "THIS IDIOT!" Everyone yelled but [ Y/n ] and Wendy. 'How long will I die?' The ice mage asked herself, running after the idiot. Gray grumbled profanities at him, Erza sighed as she ran behind us. Lucy and Wendy cried when they saw us run.

   Natsu burst through the ice wall, "AHHH!!!! I'M HERE!!!! FIGHT ME!!!" Roaring fire from his mouth, [ Y/n ] appeared with a dead look, "Umm, Natsu? Is just me or are they doing something... A cult like?" Gray appeared with a weirded out expression, "The hell? In the cold and wintery mountain? Morons..."

   The team went to action mode, Erza equipping her armor, Natsu blasting fire, Gray stripping and blasting ice with [ Y/n ]. Wendy blasting wind as Lucy summoned her spirits. It was going great, until the leader appeared.

   Chanting in a unknown language, a dark magic circle appeared. "What the...? Black magic?" [ Y/n ] eyes widened when she saw the circle coming towards her, "MOVE! [ Y/N ]!!!" Gray yelled, he ran towards her with a panic expression. [ Y/n ] looked back at Gray with her arm out towards him, "GRAY!"

   Erza and Natsu came behind with their attack, "Gone..." [ Y/n ] disappeared into the darkness, which engulfed her.

   Gray stood completely stunned, "[ Y-y/n ]?" Lucy and Wendy eyes widened when [ Y/n ] disappeared, "Where did she go?" Natsu and Erza knocked down the man, "What did you do?! Where's [ Y/n ]?!" She yelled in anger. The man smiled as he laughed, "No where... Just in another world! It worked!!!"

   Out a fit of anger, Gray froze the guy and tossed him off the mountain. "You bastard..."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

  [ Y/n ] slowly opened her eyes, "Ugh... What happened?" It was blurry but her vision came back, a woman with Bob hair cut and a cigarette came into view. "Well, kid. Glad you're awake." [ Y/n ] looked confused, 'Kid? Hold it...' Staring at her hands, they were... Small and her voice seemed pitched. "Miss, where am I?" Managing to speak through the shock.

   "Found you near my bar, you seemed uninjured." She said, a old man came in, "She's awake? Hey, you okay? That was a fall." [ Y/n ] once again blinked in confusion, "Who might you be? I'm [ Y/n ] Fullbuster... Where's my brother?" Looking around the room, "Found you alone, you seem off for some reason..."

   The old man stared into your eyes as if to find answers, "Where are your parents? Names Silvers Rayleigh. Behind em is my wife, Shakky."

    "They're dead, only my brother is alive. Now, where am I?" She asked again with a glare, "Sabaody..." He answered, Rayleigh smiled, "Why don't you rest? You can stay as long as you like."

   [ Y/n ] was confused as they left her to be alone, 'I feel no magic coming from the man and woman. An I perhaps in another world? Where magic doesn't exist...'

  • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

[ A/N: Sorry if was terrible, I can't really write Prologue without forgetting what I'm thinking

[ A/N: Sorry if was terrible, I can't really write Prologue without forgetting what I'm thinking. ]