𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗦𝗟!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

   LAYING ON A TREE BRANCH, SHE SLEPT THROUGH NIGHT AND DAY. Until the sound of children screaming came towards her, "WAAHHH!!! HELP US!!!" A boy with a straw hat yelled at snot and tears running down his face. He looked up and saw [ Y/n ] looking down with a disturb look. "HELP US!! A TIGER IS CHASING US!" He screamed in fear, another two boys came out with scratches. They help metal pipes and looked up at [ Y/n ] who made a black stare a head.

   An image of Wendy came into her view, remembering the day where she was chased by a huge tiger. "HEY! WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE?! RUN AWAY!" The boy with freckles yelled at [ Y/n ], she sighed with no expression. A tiger jumped out with it's teeth baring. The two boys launched their attack, but it did nothing. Like a child punching a adult without any force.

   She scoffed and jumped down from the tree, [ Y/n ] immediately dragged the boys behind her. "Stay still... I'll handle it." Calmly with a small smile, "Be careful! Don't die!!" Stare hat said crying still. "What can a girl like you do?! You can't defeat a tiger!" The freckled said with a glare, a blond boy with a missing tooth nodded.

   "You'll die!" He spoke, [ Y/n ] calmly walked forward and glare at it. Releasing a bit of Haki, the tiger stepped back with fright but kept it's threatening stance.

   Before you know it, the tiger was immediately frozen into place. [ Y/n ] stood with her hand up, cold sigh.

   Looking back she chuckled, "You don't even know me. How are you supposed to know what I'm capable of?" The straw hat boy smiled with joy and awe at the ice play. "So COOL! Join my crew when I grow up!" He jumped with a grin, [ Y/n ] raised a brow and chuckled.

   "How did... Huh?" The blond boy stuttered, the freckled boy was too stun to speak.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

   It's been a few weeks after the incident. Knowing their names, Freckles boy is Portgas D. Ace. The blond boy with a missing tooth is name Sabo, as for the last, his name is Monkey D. Luffy.

   "I see... You guys wanna become a pirate king?" She asked with a raised brow. Ace crossed his arms and huffed, Luffy grinned and jumped around, "YEAH! And I want you to join my crew when I turn 17!"

   "No way! She's joining my crew!" Sabo said with glare, Ace irked, "Like hell!" Luffy pouted angrily, "I said it first! She's joining my crew!" They yelled and fought who's gonna let [ Y/n ] join. She just watched and enjoying every minute of it.

    Somewhat magically teleporting a box of popcorn from nowhere. [ Y/n ] ate as she nodded, "Go, Luffy!" Cheering for the small boy. Ace and Sabo irked when you were cheering for him, snapping their heads to look at you they froze. [ Y/n ] looked confused as they started to blush, "What's up?"

    "WHERE'S YOUR CLOTHES?!"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

   Later that night, Dadan complained about taking care of another kid. [ Y/n ] ignored her and started to clean, not forgetting to put her clothes on. After sweeping, Luffy ran with smile, "[ Y/n ]!!! Let's train!" Jumping around as Ace and Sabo dragged him out, "Quit bothering her, idiot!"

   As they walked outside, [ Y/n ] smirked as she removed her coat. "Let's see how strong you guys are!" Punching her left palm.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

[ A/N: This chapter is another boring one, another reason is because I'm at school in class. So, I wanna get this quick to finish the her journey arc. ]