𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗩𝗦 𝗜𝗖𝗘

AS SHE WAS SAILING AROUND THE GRAND LINE, minding her own business like any normal person would

AS SHE WAS SAILING AROUND THE GRAND LINE, minding her own business like any normal person would. [ Y/n ] stared at the sky with her clothes stripped away, she started to eat her onigiri that was brought from a store on a far island she visited. A presence was sensed next to her as she felt a bump on her boat. "Sorry 'bout that." A voice said, [ Y/n ] hummed, "It's fine..." Waving off the person who bumped her boat.

'He sounds familiar...' With that thought, she looked up from her onigiri and stared into another. Few seconds passed by, 'That sleeping mask... Is that-' She choked on her onigiri, pounding her chest. "Ack! Kuzan?!" She jumped up as the water froze, Kuzan got off his bike. "You're... The Ice Devil..." He sighed as his breath is visible, they stood with a intense glare. "Ice Make: Lance!" Ice shot towards Kuzan, he quickly built a ice wall.

"That was close. I believe we met but never fought." He said, using the water to create a sword, "You have no Devil Fruit... How are you able to make Ice?" He sped towards you with his ice sword ready, "Ice Make: Battle Axe!" She swiftly slashed at Kuzan who blocked it with his sword.

"Ice Make?" He questioned, jumping back a bit. Kuzan sent spiking ice towards [ Y/n ], "Damn! This guy!" She leaped from the floor of ice to dodge, glancing down where Kuzan is. Her eyes widened when he wasn't there, feeling a presence behind her. [ Y/n ] knew she made a great mistake, Kuzan slashed her back forcing her into the water.

Her blood colored the water as she sank. 'Damnit! That was an stupid move!' Feeling her lungs with no air, [ Y/n ] placed her right fist onto her left palm, "Ice Make: Sea King!"

Kuzan glanced at the water, blood Turing the water red. He hummed, "She's wasn't that strong at all..." Turning away thinking he won, the ice started to crack. Kuzan eyes widened he saw a huge Sea King. No, an Ice Sea King. [ Y/n ] stood with a grin, "I ain't dying like that." "Ice Make: Avalanche!" A magic circle appeared as huge and small chunks of ice fell, Kuzan jumped as he dodged the ice.

"Alright, Sea King! Attack!" She commanded it, the monster roared as he lunged towards Kuzan. In mid air, he flipped and dodged the attacks. Not any longer, he was grabbed by the Sea King. [ Y/n ] furrow her brown in pain, gritting her teeth. "Shit!"

Her back killed her, but the Stripper ignored it. "Ice Make: Missiles!" His eyes widened, ice missiles shot at him. [ Y/n ] jumped away as she quickly created her ice boat, "Ice Make: Boat!" Landing on it, she quickly sailed away from him.

"Holy Crap! I finally met someone strong!" A smile appeared on her lips, "I'm only 12!" Wait... "How many years did it pass anyways?"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

[ Currently... ]

[ Y/n ] sat with a bored look, next to her seated it the famous beautiful woman in the world, Boa Hancock. How did she meet her?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Past Memories...

Boa quickly commanded her crew as a Sea King appeared, "Get back! I'll handle it myself." She walked towards it with pride, until another appeared and another. "More?!"

They lunged towards her without any hesitation, Boa was ready for the impact. "Ice Make: Lance!" Ice Lance shot towards the monsters, [ Y/n ] landed on their ship. Completely freezing the Sea Monsters. Her short hair and choice of clothes questioned her gender. "You guys okay?" She asked turning slowly, she made eye contact with Boa. Her eyes widened as thunder crashed, the light made her features pop.

Sharp eyes a bit droopy, her hair styled similar to Gray's hairstyle. She wore a white coat with blue stripes on the side of the arm, black sweat pants,and combat boots. Boa eyes shined as her heart beated fast, 'Why does my heart feel... Fast?' She questioned herself, [ Y/n ] walked over to Boa, "Sorry for intruding. I saw many sea monsters and ship filled with women. Not that I underestimate women, even though I'm a women myself."

Boa narrowed her brows, why isn't she blushing like crazy? Why isn't she talking about her beauty?

Boa sister walked up behind her, "Thank you for your help..." She trailed off while looking at [ Y/n ], "Oh right, I'm [ Y/n ]." She smiled, Boa felt butterflies flying in her stomach. "Thank you, [ Y/n ]."

Before you know it, "Why aren't you falling for me?" This froze [ Y/n ], she looked up at Boa who stared down at her. "Fall for you? Am I supposed to?" She questioned, 'I've seen beautiful women everywhere I go...'

One way to test this, Boa created a heart with her hands, "Mero Mero Mellow!" A pattern of a heart came towards her, [ Y/n ] blinked as she felt nothing. Looking at herself questioning, "Is something supposed to do something?"

Everyone on board gasped, "She isn't stone!" Boa mouth dropped as [ Y/n ] looked confused, "I hope I didn't do anything wrong."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

[ Y/n ] got up, "Well, thank you for letting stay on this island for a while." Boa nodded as she blushed, "Kyaa!! [ Y/n ], your clothes!" The Ice mage looked down and sighed, "Aw... Shit."