𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

   [ Y/N ] TOOK A DEEP BREATH AS SHE MEDITATED. Straightening her back, her eyes shot open, jumping into her stance. With her right hand into a fist placing it against her left hand palm, "Ice Make: Battle Axe!" A flash of light appeared as a axe out of ice appeared, she swinged it against the tree. Chopping it in half, [ Y/n ] frowned as she clenched her hands. 'I feel weaker than ever... Is it because of the effect of the spell? Or is it my current physical age? Could be both.'

   Her thoughts were disrupted by a presence, [ Y/n ] turned around with her stance ready. "It's just me, calm down, kid." Gesturing her to calm down, Rayleigh smirked as he saw her powers to make any objects into ice. "What kind of Devil Fruit is this? Never seen one like this before."

   Wind blew passed them as they sat on the rocks, [ Y/n ] wasn't sure about answering him. I mean, what can she say? She's from another world and magic exists? The Ice Mage looked away with a yawn, "It's Magic... From where I'm from."

   Rayleigh chuckled, "So, magic? That explains the circle appearing out of thin air. That's enough of proof for me." [ Y/n ] peaked from her closed eyes, "Hey, old man?"

   "Hm?"

   "What was that thing you just did? I felt a immense aura coming from you, not to mention when you dodged my attack from many different places." Her eyes sharpened in curiosity, Rayleigh hummed as he took a huge sip of sake, "That immense aura is called, Haki. It's when you use your willpower. There are three types. The Armament Haki, The Conqueror Haki, and The Observation Haki."

   "I see... You can use all three? Mind teaching me?" [ Y/n ] sat straight up with a serious expression, Rayleigh stared into her eyes. Both were staring down with great tension...

   Until the old man laughed, [ Y/n ] with a confused look. "What's so funny, old man?" He placed his sake down and got up, "I'll teach you, but what will I get in return?" He glanced back at you, "I'll do anything, just teach me."

   Cupping his chin in thought, Rayleigh hummed, "How about... Telling me about your life?" [ Y/n ] grinned, "Deal!" Rayleigh was about to leave before looking back, "And your clothes." Walking back to the bar. [ Y/n ] raised a brow as she glanced down, "OH SHIT!"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

   "That old man... Never told about this type of training..." Mumbling under her breath, bumps appeared on her head while training with Rayleigh. Using a bar like object and forcing her to wear a blindfold. [ Y/n ] angrily ate her food, "I'll show him! Stupid old man!" Swallowing her food whole, jumping to her feet, the Ice Mage ran out to find Rayleigh.

   "OLD MAN! LET'S TRAIN!" [ Y/n ] yelled running full speed at Rayleigh, as always, her ass got handed to her.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •