𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮3

warnings : foul language . . .

一 • 🥮 • 一

"Come with me, Aki, Denji." Y/N called out to them, motioning them to follow her. After casting a glance behind her, she continued down the empty hallways, her devils following in pursuit. 

The two stole a look at each other, uncertainty clouding their eyes in mind, both wondering whether they should follow her or not. One option, not following her, could lead to many possible outcomes, some a bit more gruesome than the others. But, who could blame them? Her devils looked terrifying, and could probably eat their corpses for a snack.

Option two, was to follow her. She was deemed rather docile, contradictory to the two devils she had made contract with, Manipulation Devil, the one who had lungs for keychains, was the one who they both brought to a conclusion, they should be wary of.

The Sleep Devil, was quite calm, or it seemed to be. The sunken eyes looked straight out of a haunted house, but it wasn't frightening enough to scare them shitless. Jutting ribs was a bit of an understatement, but they could deal with this one.

Sighing, the two began to follow her, tentatively speeding up beside her, and not her devils. They said devils seemed at ease, as a placid expression was upon their mauled face. All of them stepped in sync, floorboards creaking every time they walked.

"So..." Denji started, attempting poorly to make small talk. "How big are your tits-"

A forceful hand was slapped over his mouth, preventing the boy from talking any further. 

Aki gave the woman a smile, sheepishly grinning at Denji's antics. "Don't mind him," He reassured her, shoving the blonde off to the side, leaving him to stumble. "He's just a little...crazy." 

Shocked, Denji tried to retaliate, swiftly returning his spot. "No, I'm not!" He retorted, spitting at Aki. "If anything, it's you!"

A glare was presented from Aki, as he shushed him. "Shut up!" He hissed. "Keep your mouth shut!"

Rolling his eyes, Denji stuffed his hands into his front pockets, sighing. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say." 

Y/N snickered, clasping a hand over her mouth. "Sorry," She said, failing to hide her amusement. "You guys have chemistry."

Aki cleared his throat, looking off to the side and averting his gaze. "Yup..." He murmured. "Chemistry."

Denji on the other hand, was pleased to fish a compliment out of a girl, a pretty one at that. "So!" He started, eyes switching from side to side. "How long have you been...uh...in the...uhm...Public Safety Devil Hunters...?" He stuttered, playing with his thumbs.