Hells Chainsaws

The students of 1A stare in awe at Izuku, amazed by his powers.

1A: "He has a Quirk!?"

Izuku breathes heavily, as he opens his eyes and analyzes his new form.

Izuku: 'Holy shit! This is freaking awesome!'

The Nomu roars at him, making Izuku scream back. The two then run towards eachother, and clash, with Izuku cutting into the Nomu's skin with ease. He cuts off its arm, until he realizes he cut off the Nomu's right arm twice now.

Izuku: "Regeneration and Super-strength? What the hell are you?"

Nomu: "*DEMONIC SCREECHING!!*"

Izuku: "Oh yeah? Well, FUCK YOU TOO!!"

Izuku chops off the Nomu's left leg, making it fall to the ground, only for its leg to grow back again. Izuku keeps on slashing the monster, getting more and more annoyed as it continues to continuously regrow its limbs. Izuku growls, and uses his head chainsaw and cuts into the Nomu's brain, causing it to kick him away and scream in pain. Izuku laughs, realizing he might have found its weakness. He rushes back to the Nomu, as it starts grabbing debris and throw it at him. In a panic the Nomu accidentally grabs Tomuro and throws her at his chainsaws. He uses his body to soften her impact, careful not to let the saws cut into her.

Izuku: "You okay?"

Tomuro: "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YYes......"

Izuku: "Stay here. And don't think that I didn't forget that you were the one who started this!"

As he's about to run back into the fight, Tomuro calls out to him.

Tomuro: "It has shock absorption! It's limit to break would be around 800 punches! To bypass the regen you'll need to hit it 2,000 times!"

Tomuro: 'WHY DID I SAY THAT!?!?"

Izuku: "2,000 huh? Maybe these bad boys can shorten that. Thank you. Guess we're even now."

He charges at the Nomu, who continues to throw debris at him. He uses his chainsaws to cut through them, closing the distance on the Nomu. He jumps in the air and cuts into the Nomu's skin with incredible speed. He jams all three chainsaws into it's chest, making blood explode from the saws. Izuku pulls them out, and cuts back in again when it's chest re-heals. He uses his arm chainsaws and holds it down, as he cuts the Nomu in half, starting from it's brain. Izuku manages to split it, and notices it's eyes go blank. He let's the two pieces fall to the ground, and laughs when they don't go back together. Izuku looks back at the League, as they all cower in fear, as he approaches them all menacingly.

Izuku (Whisper): "This is the part where you run away."

The League members panic and run back through the portals, back to their base and away from Izuku, who was laughing manicaly. Tomuro looks back at Izuku one last time, before running through the portals herself, just as the Pro Heroes arrive.

All-Might: "What's going on!? The IIda girl came to warn us and-"

Everyone stares at Izuku, still in his devil form, while also making him incredibly uncomfortable.

Izuku: "Hi."