TRIGGER WARNINGS and stuff

Information to understand this story. You can skip it in general if you want. This is just for clarification. But read the end, we got TW's. This will get.... heavy.

First off, it's a Dream SMP fanfic. THERE WILL BE SPOILERS. This is fully based on characters and not the creators. I try to keep certain aspects as close to canon relationships as possible. So here's some stuff.

It begins with November 16th, L'manbergs end. In other words, nation go boom boom.

Skeppy and Bad boy halo are soulmates. We don't know what this means entirely, but their souls are bound. If skeppy dies, so does bad. It's not necessarily romantic.

Dream the character is an evil person. NOT the content creator. Just the character. So he gaslightings, gatekeepers and girl bosses.

XD is the God of their world. He cannonicaly has access to creative mode and therefore can use commands. So he can teliport, spawn random items, change the day and time, change weather, etc.

Some people have a chat. Chat is magical people who follow them around everywhere. This can be in the form of voices, mini lemons, Tommy's Nokia phone, etc. Chat can communicate with other chats AND with the person they belong to. Phil's chat can talk to Phil and can talk to ponks chat. But Phil's chat can't talk directly to ponk. Etc.

Potions. They exist.

Everyone's inventory comes from something on them. For example, Dream has a pocket on his hoodie. It can fit a full house inside it without feeling heavy to him. Techno can pull his stuff out from under his cape. Etc. It's the ultimate plot hole filler, too.

Everyone has 3 lives, but some may come into this story with less.

If you have questions, just ask. I shall clarify so long as it doesn't give spoilers.

Please comment and vote. It gives me inspiration to continue to write.

Should I make a drawing for every chapter? Maybe?

Also, READ THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION. There are trigger warnings here.

Anything in the dsmp may show in here.

This Story includes self harm, suicide, attempted suicide, drugs, murder, Major character deaths, vomit, addiction, abuse in more or less all forms, gaslighting, starvation, alcohol, beatings, gore, imprisonment, torture, depression, burning, fighting, manipulation, dark thoughts, extreme depression, cigarettes, dark subjects, drugs, non bad boy halo (bbh) approved language, kidnapings, spoilers for the (early) dsmp, gramatical and spelling errors, panic attacks, and much Much more. Ask and TW questions you have here, and I'll answer them -------->

I'm also legally required to tell you this;

There is no guarantee of a happy ending.

Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. But this is ANGST. Basically, think series of unfortunate events, Dream survival multi-player edition. And I am absolutely milking this chapter for words because I CAN. Who needs to say dsmp when you can add this sentence explaining you don't need to say it and instead can say Dreams survival multi-player.

Any more questions, comments, or concerns can go here.

I'll try to update regularly. Twice a week sounds OK? But I'll give you a few off the get-go.

Alrighty. Let's get started, shall we?