1

Klaus was walking through the crowded streets of New Orleans, it was full of tourists, but he had his eyes on only one person: Odessa. He needed her, she's more powerful than anyone could ever imagine, that's why he was looking for her, he wanted to use Odessa as a weapon against Marcel's army, he wanted to take advantage of her power. But he also couldn't deny that her beautiful appearance attracted him.

Odessa walked the streets of New Orleans, not really paying attention to her surroundings due to her being on her phone as she made her way to her voodoo shop.

Out of nowhere, Klaus stepped in front of her, making Odessa suddenly stop. He was tall, his appearance was quite attractive despite his menacing appearance.

Odessa looked up from her phone, realizing someone was in her way. "Excuse me" she said politely, trying to get past the stranger.

Klaus smirked when she stepped back. He was like a predator with prey. He had her right when he wanted her. "Sorry, I need to talk to you" he said in a seductive voice, his eyes locked on hers.

She looked at him up and down, her senses telling her he was bad news, which immediately made her guard go up, going from friendly to serious. She folded her arms across her chest, "talk to me about what?"

Klaus smirked at the change in her stance. He liked a woman that can put up a fight. He knew she was hiding something, and that made him want her even more. He stepped closer, looking Odessa straight in the eyes. "I know what you are"

Odessa looked at him, trying to read him, but she couldn't. She stood her ground as she shifted uncomfortably with her arms still across her chest, "I don't know what you're talking about".

Klaus took a step forward, his blue eyes were locked on Odessa, but he could see right through her. He chuckled a little.

"The way you walk... your scent... your aura, everything about you screams power. I also know that you're not human, and I'm not talking about a werewolf, or a vampire, oh no" Klaus voice was seductive, yet he sounded mysterious.

The more he stepped up, the more she stepped back. She didn't believe one second that he knew what she was. How could he? The only person who knows she's a spell caster beside family is her. She looked at him once more, "you got me confused with another person".

As she stepped back, his eyes got even more seductive. He was enjoying this little game she was playing. He slowly approached her and smirked.

"No, I'm not confused" Klaus got so close to Odessa that she could feel his warm breath. He stepped closer, almost invading her personal space, looking deep into her eyes and his voice was like a charming siren. "You're more powerful than anyone could ever imagine."

"Even if I was," she said, standing her ground refusing to step back even further, "what's it to you?"

Klaus smirked, his eyes were like an ocean, his lips were so close to hers, that she could feel his breath. "Well..." Klaus said, his voice sounding seductive yet mysterious. He took another step forward, closing the gap between them two. The closer he got, the more dangerous his aura felt.

"I want you" he says seductively

"You don't even know me" Odessa said, stepping even closer, matching his energy. She figured she could probably play him in his own game.

Klaus smirked, a mischievous look in his eyes, as he continued stepping closer to her. He stood only a few inches from Odessa. His breath was hot on her neck. His blue eyes were staring into hers, almost as if he were looking through them.  He smirked playfully, his words sounded mysterious yet seductive.

"Oh, but that's the fun part, I want to get to know you."

Odessa looked up at him flustering her eyes, "what do you really want from me... Klaus" she said in a seductive tone, he was taken back a little considering he didn't know she knew who he was.

Klaus smirked, he enjoyed when women tried to be flirty with him, but none matched his energy like Odessa did. His eyes were locked on hers, he was enjoying this little game, as he leaned closer and spoke in a hypnotic, seductive tone.

"Oh... what I want from you, you see, I think you may be able to help me with something" Klaus said, his voice sounding mysterious and tempting.

"Which is?" She asked, tilting her head as she looked up at him.

Klaus smirked, as he leaned even closer to her. He was now invading her personal space almost entirely. His eyes still locked on hers.

"You see... I need you to help me against Marcel's army, I could use someone with your powers on my side."

"And why would I help you?" She shrugged, being a little cocky as she titled her head in a seductive manner.

Klaus smirked, he could also play this game of being seductive. His voice sounded tempting, but still charming, the kind of charm that would make her want to do anything he wanted. His voice sounded mysterious, yet seductive, as he whispered to her.

"Because you want to, of course... I'm very persuasive" Klaus said in a seductive voice, as he continued leaning forward, His eyes were locked on her; he didn't intend on leaving, he could almost see her falling for him right then and there.

"So can I" she smiled seductively as she started to play with his necklace.

Klaus smirked as she caressed his necklace, his voice still sounded like a charming song. He could see the seduction in her eyes as the two of them played this game of seduction.
A part of him knew he was getting out of hand, but Klaus enjoyed this. His eyes were still locked on hers.

"Can you really?"

"Definitely" She looked up at him, still playing with his necklace.

Klaus smirked as Odessa continued to play with his necklace. He leaned closer to her, "Prove it."

She looked in his eyes before looking at his lips then back in his eyes, she leaned in and as soon as he closed his eyes to kiss her, she leaned back and smirked.

"Nah, I don't do deals with hybrids" she said before letting his necklace go and patting his cheek before walking off towards her voodoo shop.

It took a moment for Klaus to process what just happened. But he smiled, he admired her courage for being so bold. He laughed, it made him smile even more. As she continued her way to the Voodoo Shop, his voice sounded playful and mysterious, as he spoke right next to her.

"Impressive, spell caster."