2

The next day, Odessa was sitting crisscrossed in the middle of her quiet shop. Her eyes were closed as she was currently meditating.

Klaus was walking through the French Quarter, it was morning, and he was on his way to his hybrid lair, which was located downtown. He walked by Odessa's voodoo shop. He noticed a light coming from inside. He peeked through the window, he could see her meditating. It intrigued him. He was curious, so he entered the shop.

Odessa heard the door ding letting her know someone was walking in, but she didn't move from her position, "we're closed" she said, not opening her eyes.

Klaus chuckled at how straightforward she was. He stepped closer to her, putting his hands on his knees as he squatted down and leaned closer to her.

"But I didn't come to shop, I came to see you" Klaus said as he admired how peaceful she looked.

Odessa opened her eyes with a confused face, she saw Klaus squatted down looking at her straight in her face, she scoffed before smirking.

"I told you I'm not helping you" she said before closing her eyes to finish meditating.

Klaus smirked, she was not backing down as always. This was not the first time she played hard to get. He stood up and stepped behind her, leaning on the front counter of the shop, looking down on her.

"Surely, you don't expect me to just give up after you turned me down once," Klaus said in an assertive tone.

"I did, actually," she said with a bit of harshness to her tone as she continued meditating with her eyes closed.

Klaus smiled and chuckled at her answer. He could see she wasn't going to back down from this. He liked a woman that could put up a fight.

"You're so persistent. I like it." Klaus said, amused at her attitude, but he was more amused that he didn't lose his shit like he normally would. He continued leaning on the front counter of the store, looking down at her.

"So I've heard" she said, it went quiet for a moment, she sighed deeply before opening her eyes and standing up, realizing he wasn't going away.

Klaus kept smiling, her beauty was very apparent. There was something attractive about Odessa, he was very intrigued by her. She seemed to have a strong will, even if she looked fragile. Klaus admired her inner strength. His blue eyes locked on hers. He was very captivating.

"So, you're still not willing to help me go against Marcel, even with my persuasive attitude?" Klaus asked in a captivating tone.

"Nope" she said in a teasing yet playfully tone, "and you're anything but persuasive" she laughed.

Klaus smirked at her answer before walking closer to her. He seemed to like teasing her and the way she answered him. The closer he got to her, the more dangerous his aura became. He almost made Odessa want to submit to him by just looking at her, but she knew she couldn't fall for his antics.

"My persuasive skills are top-notch, I'm sure you're not immune to them. You're just playing a silly game".

"That's what you think" she said, walking closer to him, "maybe you just can't accept the fact that I don't want to help you"

Klaus scoffed. He knew Odessa was attracted to him, even if she wanted to be stubborn. He could even sense her aura was changing as she got closer to him. He looked at her, his voice sounded tempting as he stared into her eyes, wanting her to submit to him.

"Oh, what was that I felt as you got closer to me? It almost felt... like your aura was changing. It almost felt... like you were tempted, no... smitten."

"You're delusional" she said, walking pass him and making her way to the back of the shop since she had some things to put away "now if you don't mind, I'm busy"

Klaus liked the way Odessa kept teasing him. It was amusing. He continued looking at her as he spoke in a playful tone.

"Aww, look at you playing hard to get. My persuasive skills are undeniable."

Klaus said, as he walked towards her, coming up from behind her. She felt his presence becoming more and more dangerous as he got closer to her.

"Sure" she said, rolling her eyes at his cockiness, not realizing how close he actually was to her before picking up some items and putting them on the shelf.

Klaus hummed at her reply. Her sarcasm was intriguing. She finally realized how close he was to her, making her feel claustrophobic. His aura was changing her aura, her aura was starting to make her more submissive. He got even closer to her, so close she could feel his breath. His voice was seductive, as he spoke to her directly.

"Oh, come on. You're almost falling for me. I can feel it."

"Or maybe" she said turning around making their faces closer than ever "what you're feeling is the feelings you have for me" she suggested as she shrugged teasing him "perhaps you're falling for me Klaus Mikaelson"

Klaus smirked. He was amused by the way she was teasing him. Her playfulness and sarcasm was making him feel something he thought he would never feel again. He stepped even closer to her so that her body was up against his. His hands were close to her waist, he was now invading her personal space.

"Oh please, I am the strongest hybrid existing. I have centuries of experience with women... I can read them like a book. Your aura tells me everything I need to know. And it tells me you're starting to fall for me."

"I think you might be feeling your own aura because the only thing I'm starting to do is flip that closed sign to open" she smiled while pointing to the sigh "now if you'll excuse me"

Just when Odessa thought her teasing was working, Klaus grabs her hands and moves them above her head, pinning them behind her. His blue eyes locked on hers.

"No, we're not done. I want you to help me. I need you to stop being such a play-hard- to get character. You and I both know you're starting to give in already, Your resistance is futile. You won't resist me for long."

Odessa was taken back but amused as she looked at him in his eyes, "Tell me Klaus, if I were to help you, what would I be getting in return?"

Klaus smirked, he was finally getting what he wanted. "The pleasure of helping me defeat our biggest enemy. And the pleasure of being by my side. You're going to be my second in command, you'll be a big part of my plan."

"Marcel isn't my enemy" she said, their faces close enough to kiss if they wanted to "he's your enemy" she thought for a moment, "What if your offer isn't enough for me?"

Odessa could feel her body wanting to submit to him. Her mind was starting to be clouded. Her resistance was futile, and she couldn't help but think that this was what she wanted all along.

Klaus chuckled, "I doubt it, considering my offer
isn't a bad one."

Klaus got even closer, his hands pinning her hands, she could have easily broken out of them if she wanted. She was going through emotions she couldn't explain yet, it was like her body and mind, were falling for his spell.

He smirked, as his eye locked on hers, his breath was now close to hers. "What do you say, love?"

She thought for a moment as he stared into her soul, "Fine, I'll help you"

Klaus raised an eyebrow. She finally decided to submit to him. Once she did, he moved away from her.

"Good choice" Klaus said in a seductive tone as he started backing away, he looked at her, He was amused yet excited about how their journey would turn out. "I could see it in your eyes right from the beginning, you just needed some convincing."

Odessa knew she was getting herself into some deep shit, but for some reason she didn't care, it was almost like Klaus was worth the risk. It overwhelmed her how easy it was for Klaus to get near her. If it were anybody else, she would've had their heads, so why was Klaus any different?

Even though it was hard at first for Klaus to get Odessa by his side, he liked the way she didn't back down from him. He liked her playfulness, her sarcasm, just her in general, and even though he was pleased with her being on his side, he was happier that they were going to spend a bunch of time together.