5

A few days have passed since Klaus partnered with Marcel, even after all of that, Odessa continued to work at her shop like right now she was in her shop helping a customer.

Klaus was currently standing outside her shop. He was watching her from the outside as she helped a customer, all he could think of was getting into her shop and making her all his. He couldn't help but feel frustrated as he watched Odessa help the customer. All he could think of was coming in like a wrecking ball and taking her body for his own desires. He could almost taste her lips and touch her skin.

The customer paid for their items and left out the store, Odessa made her way over towards the middle of the shop, picking some things up off the floor and doing a little cleaning.

Klaus watched as Odessa made her way to the middle of the shop. She was being cute, as always. This was his opportunity to make his move without any distractions. He moved with fast, but quiet steps into the store and silently walked up to her. Klaus wasn't going to waste his time anymore. His blood was boiling with desire for her, he couldn't control it anymore.

"How may I help you?" Odessa asked, not knowing who was behind her until she started to smell a familiar scent, making her turn around, "Klaus? What are you doing here?"

Klaus smirked at her questioning, he liked to show some dominance and make her wonder why he was here. But it was obvious why he was here, he had to see her again. He couldn't go another night without seeing her. He had to have that beautiful body of hers as his, he wanted to taste her lips, and smell the sweetness of her skin.

Klaus stepped closer towards her, this was his chance to make his move and he wasn't going to waste it.

His silence was confusing her as Odessa took a step back, "what are you doing?" She questioned.

Klaus continued to approach her, he wanted to be close to her, she was driving him insane. He couldn't control himself any longer. He needed to be hers, and soon. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating, and the sight of her was even better.

Klaus spoke with a slight tremble in his voice to disguise his lust for Odessa, he didn't want her to see how much he really wanted her.

Klaus responded calmly as he kept taking small steps towards you, "I came to see you."

"Why?" She asked before playfully rolling her eyes and folding her arms, "you need my help again?"

Klaus smiled at her playful tone, the sarcasm, and sass made her beautiful. He couldn't help himself from approaching her any further. He was not leaving until he had her in his arms.

Klaus smirked as he got slightly closer to her. "I actually want something more than that."

"I hope it's not my powers" she said sarcastically looking up at him.

Klaus paused a moment before responding. She had a good point, but it wasn't her powers. It was her body, her beauty, that he wanted.

Klaus took another small step forward, she could actually feel his breath on her skin, he was that close to her. But he was still trying to speak calmly and not reveal his desire for her.

Klaus smiled at her, and he didn't say anything for a moment, just looking at her, his eyes still staring into hers.

Even though Odessa was experiencing butterflies in her stomach, she tried her hardest to keep it cool, she knew why he was here, and she would be lying if she said she didn't want the same thing.

"Your silence speaks volumes" she told him.

She could feel the tension between them, it was thick. He was so close to her that their lips could touch. The more he looked into her eyes, the more the lust she secretly had for him grew.