Chapter 11

Tyrone POV

"I'm not feeling to well but I'm going to be okay" She says.

" Did they say how long your recovery time will be" She said.

" Yes, they said that it would take 6 weeks plus 4 more because my uterus had a cut" She tells me .

" That's way longer than after we had A'Kira " I responded.

" I was thinking the same thing but this C-section was longer and more painful than last time" She says.

"Well let's hope you have a good recovery" My doctor says as he walks in.

He starts asking her questions about how she feels and what she has to do to recover quickly.

" I am worried about how long her recovery period" I asked.

"She has a cut in her uterus lining and we had to stitch up has well, so she has to heal internally and externally making her recovery time longer". 

" Okay thank you for telling me" I say.

" I want to know if I will still be able to take care of kids if their dad isn't there ? " she asked .

" Yes but you will have to put limitations on how much you carry and extensive moving, so I ask that you'll be careful" Dr.Smith says. 

" Ok thank you, will my daughter be able to come visit us now" I ask.

"Yes you can bring her over and any questions you have for me" Dr.Smith asked. 

" Yes one more" I say.

" Go head" he says.

" What type of medication will she be on and how will it affect her" I say.