Sleepover (6)

✩Real life , Instagram ✩
_

_________________________________________________

✩Real life✩

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: "Chris i thought you were sleeping?"

Matt: "Y/n don't back out from the question."

Y/n: "What question?"

Chris: "Do you actually have a boyfriend?"

Nick: "Ok guys i get you're like inlove with her but its her life, let her live it."

Y/n: "Wait what?"

Nick: "When your not around all they talk about how pretty you are."

Matt: "NICK!!!!"

Chris: "Y/n do you?"

Y/n: "No, now drop it."

Chris: "Sorry."

Y/n: "I think ima go to sleep."

Nick: "Alright, let me take you to my room."

We both walk upstairs.

Nick's pov:

Nick: "I'm sorry, all they care about is themselves."

Y/n: "No it's fine i shouldn't have lied."

Nick: "But anyway what is that on you're neck??? You didn't get r@ped did you."

He asked terrified.

Y/n: "What Nick no, i was curling my hair and touched my neck with it."

Nick: "Thank god. Do you actually wanna go to sleep or watch a movie just us too?"

Y/n: "Movie!!"

I put on new girl on my Tv. And we both get under the blankets and start cuddling. (Srry if it sounds weird 😭)

Y/n's pov:

After watching first two episodes Nick was already asleep. I was getting sleepy too so went to turn off the tv and drifted of to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night with my mouth really dry, so i got up and made my way to the kitchen.

I walked up to the fridge. When i felt someones hands on my waist.

I quickly turn around scared for my life.

"You good?" Says a deep sleepy voice.

It was Chris.

Y/n: "Fuck Chris you scared me."

Chris: "Sorry, what are you looking for?"

Y/n: "Water."

Chris: "Its up there."

He points at the fridge.

Y/n: "Thanks."

Chris: "Hey i can't sleep, can you come sleep with me?"

I had a weird felling in my stomach as he said that.

Y/n: "Uhh sure."

He took a water bottle in one hand and with the other took my hand leading me to his room.

He pulled me into his room closing his door behind.

He ploped on his bed making room for me before lifting up his sheets for me to get under.

I got under the blanket quickly drank the water and put my head on the chris's pillow, it smelled like him.

I was about to fell asleep when Chris wrapped his cold hands around my waist and put his chin on top of my head.

As much as i tryed to hold back, the thought of him being so close to me i couldn't, my stomach soon filled with butterflies. I couldn't sleep anymore. His body was so close to mine.

Next thing i remember is waking up to the prettiest ocean blue eyes staring at me, he had a soft smile on his lips, his messy hair made it even harder to hold back. But i knew me and him would never happen so i soon got that thought out of my head. Chris just played with my hair while my head was on his chest. We both didnt wanna get out of bed.

Matt stormed in the room like there was no tommorow.

He instantly gasped when he say both of us just laying on the bed.

He quickly got his phone to take a pic after that he ran out of the room shouting "I'm posting this on insta."

After Chris heard that he jumped of the bed and ran after him. By the time he catched up to Matt, it was too late Matt had already posted the picture.

_____________________________________________________

✩Instagram✩

Matthew.Sturniolo

Liked by Nicolasstutniolo and 347,299 others

Matthew.sturniolo Walked into Chris's room to this????????

Tagged: Noty/n. , Chrissturniolo

Nicolassturniolo - Fuckk i missed it, why do i always miss shit.

Noty/n. - Nothing happened.
-Matthew.Sturniolo- Yeah keep telling yourself that.

User2- Omg that's soo cute.

User62- Are they dating?
-User39- Yeah
-User49- No there not, matt literally said they know her for 2 days.

User826- She's ugly Chris can do sm better.
-User19- Fr, she's probably a pick me too.
-Chrissturniolo- You guys dont even know her and already hate on her.

A/n:

Hey so while im here i guess I'll introduce myself a bit more. So im Kayla, Im 14, Turning 15 January 20th. Uhh that's all for now ig?

Also just a reminder that im new to writings and this is my first book, so i might not be good at it.

Remember to drink and eat

Chapter 7 tommorow

Almost forgot, sorry if this chapter was a bit corny

Words: 795

Kayla <3