Ignoring the triplets (11)

✩Real life✩
_____________________________________________________

✩Real life✩

Y/n's pov:

I sat next to Nick, he looked at me with a big smile on his lips. As much as i wanted to smile back i decided to ignore him.

Nick: "Heyy, what happened yesterday?"

I don't say anything back.

Nick: "Y/n, you good?"

He was looking at me and it was hard not to make eye contact with him.

Nick: "Yo are you mad at me?"

Y/n: "Just shut up"

I say in a loud creepy voice.

The whole class turned to look at me including Chris and the teacher.

Nick looked stunted.

Teacher: "Y/n, out now!!"

I gladly take my bag amd walk out leaving Nick and Chris shocked.

Nick's pov:

Nick: "Can you just tell me what happened yesterday? Why is she pissed?"

Chris: "I walked in on Matt and y/n kissing, i dont know why she's mad at you."

Nick: "So you were crying cuz you like her?"

Chris: "I dont know maybe, it just broke my heart seeing her kiss Matt."

Nick: "But what if she didnt wanna kiss him, and Matt kissed her."

Chris: "Matt would never kiss someone without asking them first."

Nick: "Ture. But dude get over her, theres so many girls in this school that want to ask you out."

Chris: "I should probably ask someone out to take my mind off y/n."

Nick: "You should, but i still don't get why y/n's bitching today."

Chris: "Yeah me neither."

Y/n's pov:

I don't know if ignoring them is a good idea, what if they get new friends and just dich me.

Alright I'll just ignore them for today. Its hard to ignore them, but i really need to take my mind off of them. Everying was quite lame in my life before they come into it. But now there just making it harder to live.

I always wanted friends, but i dont think there the right friends for me.

Time skips / in next class.

I had physic with only Nick.

I walked into class, and sat down next to Nick.

I wanted to talk to him, i missed him even if it has been only a day.

Nick: "Hey, are you ok? Did i do something? Please talk to me i won't tell Matt or Chris."

Y/n: "I just need a break from you guys, what happened yesterday was already enough."

Nick: "I'm sorry, but what exactly happened yesterday?"

Y/n: "Nick its private."

Nick: "Alright, but do you wanna hang after school, only us two, i miss you already."

I wanted to say no but i couldn't he is the sweetest person, i had to say yes.

Y/n: "Sure, but without Matt or Chris."

Nick: "Of course, we can come to my house, Matt and Chris have other plans."

Y/n: "Sure."

As much as i didn't wanna see either Matt or Chris i still had slight jealousy that there hanging out with other people. Its there life, but they came in mine and its hard to let them walk out of it, even if its what i want.

Time skips / at lunch.

Nick keept telling me to sit with him and his brothers. But i didn't wanna face Matt or Chris, so i just sat alone.

Matt's pov:

Chris: "Dude what did you do to her, ever since you guys kissed, y/n have been backing up from our friendship."

Matt: "I kissed her."

Nick: "Huh? So she didn't give you permission to kiss her?"

Matt: "No..."

Chris: "What the fuck, no wonder she's not talking to us, you made her uncomfortable."

Matt: "But she wasn't pushing away, i didn't know i was making her uncomfortable."

Nick: "God Matt, if you fuck up our friendship because of a kiss, I'm actually done talking to you."

Chris: "Me too."

Matt: "Fine, I'll talk to her, if i get a chance."

Nick: "She's coming over after school."

Matt: "Alright I'll talk to her then. "
Chris: "If you're going I'm going too."

Nick: "Don't you have a date after school?"

Chris: "I don't care, i didn't like that girl anyway."

Matt: "She seems nice."

Chris: "Then you go date her."

Nick: "Ok enough, I'm trying to eat."

Matt: "Sorry."

Time skips / after school.

Y/n's pov:

After school i drove home, did my homework, and then drove to the triplets house.

I was nervous even if Matt and Chris weren't gonna be there, i still have memories with them there.

When i was finally to there house i hoped out of my car and knocked on there door.

Nick answered with a nervous look on his face. It made me even more anxious.

Nick: "Hey, come in."

I walk in there house to see Matt and Chris sitting on the couch.

A/n:

Alright sorry for not posting yesterday i had lot of stuff to do.

Anyway hope you like this. And I'm not so sure what the endgame is gonna be.... Matt or Chris??????

Either way if i make this a Chris fan fit ima make a Matt one after.

Dont forget to eat and drink.

Also thank you guys so much for 200 reads thats crazy.

Ok love y'all byeee

Chapter 12 today.

Wolds: 883

Kayla<3